5.0 out of 5 stars Find me a better summer album... I dare you.
Fast, energy-filled, dance-around-the-room melodies for you to listen to until your heart is content. This album never fails to bring a smile to my face with its unflinchingly joyful lyrics and happy beats. If you don't find yourself dancing, it's probably the wrong album in your Walk The Moon case.

I'm happy to say too, that Walk The Moon are not even a...
Published 20 months ago by Mr. Lucas P. P. Munnich

3.0 out of 5 stars With a little growing up, these boys might have something
I discovered Walk The Moon on my recent research of modern bands paying homage to the long lost classic 80's New Wave sound. I sampled some of their songs and felt they had some clear authenticity with great and obvious influences, so I bought the CD.

Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by Scott Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
Such an outstanding album from a fantastic band. Makes me want to dance around my entire house - perfection. This band is so so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Band, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
Fantastic album by a great band. real quality music. why have I never heard of them before? Highly recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
This is such a good album.
Most of the songs make me want to dance.
Also, a really good band to see live.

BUY IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Seen live, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
Went and watched P!nk live at the LG Arena Birmingham and Walk The Moon were her support band. I must admit they sounded really good live, so on returning home ordered the album. Well worth the investment and if you do get the chance go see them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, even better live, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
Saw these in Manchester. So energetic, had to buy the album. Only one track that I sometimes skip but cannot stop playing it, in the house, in the car and at any opportunity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
great album, love the songs its really good for a first album i look forward to there second one to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band and Product, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
Cool music, a nice and happy group that can make you happy just by hearing they're music.
I sure do reccommend to take the time and hear

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Little Album, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
Bought this as a friend had boomed tickets for us to.see then on tour next year. Had heard Anna Sun and loves it. Glad to say that the album lives up to that track. Worth a buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars With a little growing up, these boys might have something, 28 Nov. 2012
Scott Davies - See all my reviews
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)

After listening to the album in its entirety, I can't help but feel there's still some unrealized potential here. You have some wonderfully upbeat and catchy songs that would sit nicely along some of the best from thirty years ago, the three best tunes having been made into very entertaining videos: "Anna Sun", "Tightrope" and "Next In Line". I couldn't help but be impressed when I saw the vocalist sporting a keytar, (Howard Jones would be so proud), and the bassist playing a guitar with a look and sound right out of Duran Duran's "Planet Earth" video. But I guess it is cyclical, so it may have (thankfully!!) been inevitable that the look and sound of New Wave (which was highly scoffed at during the miserably lifeless and colorless 90's) would return again.

But the potential of Walk The Moon is marred by, dare I say it..., juvenile lyrics about girls. OK, so you're young and in a perpetual state of arousal. That's super, but part of the charm of the 80's was that songs could be about any random subject, (telephone booths, construction sites, bugs, anything and everything). Part of the escape with New Wave was that it wasn't the same bland lyrical fodder found in mundane pop music of the time, or any time for that matter. So while the music of Walk The Moon can be very catchy, some songs are ruined by the samey subject matter. The song "Jenny" would have worked if it wasn't just a moderately clever wet dream, and by this point in the album it was just too much.

So while I can appreciate that these guys are young and still developing their identity, I'll be interested in seeing if the catchy tunes on the next album vary a bit in lyrical subject matter. I would be disappointed to see them go down adult contemporary blandness, like other New Wave revivalists Two Door Cinema Club seem to be doing on their second album, but I would like to see a bit more variety in the words on a future release, which I will investigate when the day comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars listening it all the time, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
good choice on my behalf i await their next album if its as good as this one I'll be ver pleased

Walk The Moon