5.0 out of 5 stars lightsaber stylus collection
arrived really quickly and well packaged.
the person who was to receive this is a bit of a star wars freak - he loved it!!!!
Published 22 months ago by J. McGhee

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT 3DS STYLUS SLOT
I recently purchased this for my 3DS only to realise that the styluses will not fit into the 3DS stylus slot. Pretty much uselss unless I'm at home because I cant take them with me. Do not recommend.
Published 14 months ago by Danny

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT 3DS STYLUS SLOT, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Lightsaber Stylus Collection: 3-Pack (Nintendo 3DS/3DS XL/Dsi/DSi XL/DS Lite) (Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars No choice on which pack you get, 9 Jan. 2014
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this thinking i was going to get the Darth vader/obi wan/yoda combination described, instead i got the other pack containing the dooku/windu set which is not mentioned in the description. they are good styluses and i've given the stars based on funcionality but taken two off for it being misleading as to what you recieve.

5.0 out of 5 stars lightsaber stylus collection, 5 May 2013
J. McGhee "jeaniebeanie" (girvan scotland) - See all my reviews
arrived really quickly and well packaged.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 3 May 2014
When I first saw these I thought they would be very good and original, and I was looking forward to using the Yoda one. However, similarly to the other reviewer I did not receive the first pack, so I am not sure if it is chosen on random or something. Also worth noting that they all will stick out of the slot, which is not very practical.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Oct. 2014
Utter Poop, as described, dire design & quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
Phoebe Alicia (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
Perfect - exactly as I expected it to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
Mr. Roy Dagostino (UK) - See all my reviews
Great fun

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 Jan. 2014
Great item for any star wars fan! Bought for my son's birthday, so he has not had them yet but i'm impressed with the, so I am sure he will love them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Sabers, 17 Mar. 2014
I think star wars stylus was a good idea. I bought them to use in a stop motion movie but sadly the movie wasn't picked.