Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 20 December 2013
I've rated this with 3 stars as I never got to try the product as it was faulty when it arrived. However, I was pleased with the way the company handled the complaint and refunded my money, so I didn't want to leave negative feedback.
on 26 June 2013
This product is A good buy. Pro's- Can hear friends very well, blocks out any background noise and is very comfy. The Adjustable mic peace is also very stylish. BUT What they didn't tell you was that the wire is very weak i have just had my wire bent to much and the Mic dosen't work. If you bend the wire to much it will start to cause a tear at the mute button. This lasted me for a month, I bought this product as i am into video games and thought that this would suit me. At first yes, Longrun NO.
on 15 November 2013
Delighted with this purchase. The headset worked 'straight out of the box' and it does the job well for our 10 year-old X Box player! All I would say, as have others, is that the cable is very thin and the connections can't tolerate much pulling by 9 year-old sisters. The first set I bought sadly perished during a brother/sister fracas. However, at less than £5 I didn't have a massive problem in agreeing to a replacement. At least it stopped the tears and the new headset is being treated with a little more respect.

Highly recommended.
on 13 February 2014
These where great to start with. I bought them for my son and he was very pleased with them. Then 5 weeks later the mic stopped working and they have turned out to be a big disapointment :(
on 8 December 2013
In great condition, very cheap good quality although there is better but not for such a good price! As a consumer however i am obligated to say isell these so my opinion is biased.
on 16 March 2014
VERY DISSAPOINTED ONLY LASTED FOR 2 WEEKS THEN MIC STOPPED WORKING AND THIS HAS GONE FOR ALOT OF MY CHILDRENS TOO WHO BROUGHT THE SAME PRODUCT!! STEER CLEAR!!
on 13 May 2014
Cheap price without compromise, works perfect, great sound very comfortable and does the job just fine. Would recommend this product to anyone
on 10 March 2014
Great product, my son has never got them off his head, mind you we hrar a lot of shouting from his room when he's playing fifa.
on 29 April 2014
worked for one week then the mic stopped working. absolute rubbish !!!!! wouldnt recomend these to anyone. save youre money :(
on 4 February 2014
Lasted about a week. Very poor quality. Should have spent a bit more money and got a better set as I new need to replace them.