5.0 out of 5 stars Great for go pro etc
I wanted this for a go pro on top of my DSLR so I could film some behind the scenes stuff, works great. Thank you
Published 2 months ago by Richard P Walton

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain for 1.89 . . .
Published 3 months ago by Ian Stark

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain for 1.89 . . ., 22 Mar 2014
Ian Stark (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pro Type 1/4" Tripod Screw to Flash Hot Shoe Adapter (Electronics)
. . . but I wish I'd read the description properly to see that it was being shipped from China. I notice now that they have changed the name of the supplier and it does in fact now state that it ships from China. That's an improvement. When I bought the item it was not prominent at all and when I discovered that shipping was to take between two and four weeks I was not impressed.

As for the item itself, well it is what it is. Nothing to get excited about. But it does what it is supposed to so no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for go pro etc, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars IT works, 24 April 2014
It does what it does and it came a lot earlier than I was expecting it which even made it more convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars reviewl, 15 April 2014
It was very Suitable for my application in respect of my camera being secured to a tri pod. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 19 Mar 2014
Superb quality and very useful hot shoe adapter to fit my dslr rig, well engineered and fit perfectly. Nice one!

5.0 out of 5 stars general adapter, 21 Jan 2014
Great addition to my collection accessories dapter is a useful metal design means it is strong.I use mine to attach a small HD camera

4.0 out of 5 stars well made and useful, 5 Jan 2014
Brian Hamilton "brianhamilton14" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This little bit of kit is well made and very useful. It is a convertor that allows you to attach kit with a standard tripod fitting to a standard size flash hot (or cold) shoe.

I use mine to attach a small HD cam to the hotshoe of my DSLR. This allows me to grab footage of whatever I am photographing, hands free. Very useful.

I also have a lightstand that goes up to 4 metres in height. There is a flash mount on the stand so I use the adapter to affix my hd cam to the stand. I can then blast it up in the air for nice high angle shots.

The hotshoe portion of the adapter is metal and i was wary of causing a short when mounting adapter on my cameras hotshoe. I got round this with a small square of black electricians tape.

This adapter is a useful and cheap fix that is genuinely useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 7 Dec 2013
Does what it needs to do and I would buy another if needed. All metal design means it is strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 7 Nov 2013
Does exactly what is said.
Excellent construction and well made. Great addition to my collection of other hot-shoe and accessories for my Camcorder.

3.0 out of 5 stars A general adapter, 25 Oct 2013
Fine for occasional use. I bought it to convert my hammerhead type flash into one that can slid into my radio receiver.( It has access
for a 1/4 inch thread on the base)