5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Got this for my friend as a present. It's so beautiful. She is so happy. Delivery was speedy. Very happy with this item.
Published 16 months ago by Ell

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty but impractical
A vrry pretty necklace but the clasp to the locket does not close. So ebd up gaving people want to close it if I wear it
Published 16 months ago by desperate houswife

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Heritage Womens Silver Plated and Purple Zirconia Celtic Knotwork Locket Necklace SP92826PC, 18" (Jewellery)

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty but impractical, 24 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely setinment, 20 July 2013
I bought this locket for my partner to give to her mother and we added in a picture of my stepmothers father who served during world war two, who has sadly passed away now...and she absolutely loved it.

great necklace/locket..very beautiful for a simple looking item.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 21 Nov. 2014
Beautiful charm I wear it everyday have had lots of lovely comments about it looks fab on a 24inch chain

1.0 out of 5 stars They did no include chain, 24 Dec. 2013
They sold me this item, which was delivered the day before christmas. To my horror I opened the package and discovered that no chain was present. No way to function as a necklace in other words, just the pendant. I had to tell the recipient, my Aunt, that I would get the seller to send me a chain. It has so far been impossible to contact them to explain, and the return process has no feature to select "missing component". I must say, I am rather upset.