5.0 out of 5 stars This is a superb charger
It is nicely compact and provides enough amps to charge both my iPad2 and my iPhone5 at the same time. Both devices charged very quickly. I especially like the lighting of the front face and ports - makes it very easy to see where to plug in something in the dark. Both ports are clearly marked with the amps supported. The only negative, which was very minor, is that the...
Published 15 months ago by Lisa M Beldean

3.0 out of 5 stars Need special cables (weren't included) to charge at full speed
I was looking for a device that charged a Nexus 4 and a Blackberry at full speed. This car charger came with a cable, but it only charged my Nexus 4 at normal speed (500mA) and didn't charge the blackberry at all (neither did the original cable that came with the blackberry). I spoke to Technical Support and they were extremely helpful and sent me two special cables,...
Published 9 months ago by S. Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality charger, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: New Trent 15W 5V@2A/1A Dual high-speed USB port car charger w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable (NT88C) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have had other car USB chargers before but they were flimsy and the built seemed it wouldn't last too long. The device is lightweight. This is a nicely constructed device. It has a smooth finish to it. The 1A port charges my Galaxy S2 while the second 2A port charges my Galaxy Tab or my wife's Smartphone great. I like how the device has soft blue glow around it for night time use. It makes it easy to find the ports for plugging in a USB cable. The two ports charge my devices fast. The price of this Dual USB port car charger is considerably cheaper to those single chargers sold at your cell phone provider store, plus you get two ports to plug in your devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast charger, 13 Nov 2012
J. Patterson (TN) - See all my reviews
I needed to find a second charger to replace one of the older and under powered ones I was currently using. Since I've used New Trent products in the past and really liked them I decided to give this one a shot. My primary phone is a Galaxy S3, and when I travel I navigate with this as well as use one of my various pads, so I need some serious juice. I'm happy to say that even with my Galaxy S3 in Navigation mode so the screen is always on and not dimmed, I still was able to increase my charge with this. And when my screen is off and charging I get a very rapid charge. The pad charging works great as well in the 2A port. I liked the retractable charging cable that it came with, all of the parts were a tight fit which is great. The only thing I didn't like was that it is a little loose in my cars jack. It hasn't come out or anything while driving, but it would be nice if it were a tighter fit. Over all though, especially for the price and rapid charging I've liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Charger, 11 Nov 2012
Bryan Klinck - See all my reviews
Pros:
* Compact design - fits well in all 12V ports that I have
* Dual USB ports (1A and 2.1A) - no more fighting for the charger!
* Lights up to indicate it is receiving power
Cons:
* None that I can think of

The New Trent Rapiduo (NT88C) charger is just what I needed. Its compact design allows it to fit in all of the 12V ports in my car, some of which are rather awkward to get at. Two USB ports eliminate the fights for the charger that can happen during long trips. It also lights up to indicate that it is receiving power, which is handy as I can never remember which of my 12V ports turn off when the ignition is off.

One of the USB ports is 1A (good for iPhone, iPod, iPad Mini, etc) and the other is 2.1A (good for iPad). My one wish for future versions of this product is that both ports be 2.1A, but I can't complain because it meets all my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it & Get it !, 9 Nov 2012
Packaging: with the box and a slick plastic packaging to fit the charger. It comes with a USB line to charge other devices like HTC phones. The front box has a big picture of the product which it catches my eye. Simply love it. The name of the company is on the package and the color totally fits the box. It has company advertising with website and Company name. The inside has a business card with other product simple description. That is good; however, it doesn't have the user manual in the box.

Design: totally love it! Shiny product made with polyester or plastic material. Very light weight. The top of th unit has silver shiny design line around it and covered with LED ligh when pluged in the car. Eye catching at night time. It has two USB ports for charging. (1A and 2.1A on the port)

Uses: both units work on my iphone and my wife's HTC thunderbolt. Both USB charges frankly fast. I tried to plug iphone into both plugs and it works perfectly. I tried to plug my ipad on both, it worked too.

Pros: I love the design of this unit and the packaging is attractive. The unit is very convenient and useful.

Cons:User manual needs to be there. not many cons found in here.

4.0 out of 5 stars ****Great Dual USB Car Charger****, 8 Nov 2012
NT88C, a 15W dual USB Port cigarette car charger

This is a GREAT car charger as opposed to any other one i have seen or used. A few things that I love about the charger are that it can be used with any usb charging device, I am able to charge two devices at once (my wife and my phone) or (cell and Ipad), I also like the fact that if and when I get a new phone I can just use the cable that comes with it to charge and not buy a completely new charger (saves probably $30). The nice blue lights are sharp and clean looking especially when it is dark outside. Overall 4 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars NT88C, 7 Nov 2012
5/5
Pros: This charger has a convenient blue light that lights up so that you can easily find it in the dark. The 2 A port and the 1 A port are both useful as you can charge different components with different electrical needs. It is small and very convenient to bring along with any car ride. The look is very stylish and not obtrusive like some things. Highly Recommended.!

Cons: there is a static problem specific to my phone when I plug it into the charger. When using the phone while plugged into the charger in conjunction with turning on the radio, the radio starts to have a little static. But this is a very specific and small problem that New Trent will fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 6 Nov 2012
This charger its very nice product for a good price after use it for 3 or 4 days works very well

The product has a fine finished
The plastic texture feels nice
the blue light looks elegant at the night very useful to find it quickly
2 Usb port i use both one with my new iPad and my iPhone 3gs works perfectly and i could say the time to charge its fast
the usb retractible cord and micro Usb adapter its a nice complement for my needs (my wife's Phone)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Feb 2013
Ordered this charger and received promptly. 1st charger stopped working only after couple of uses.
Customer services got in contact and issued a replacement.
Have been using that without any issues.
Charging cable is a bit short otherwise works well.