5.0 out of 5 stars THE BOOK SOUL, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
THIS WAS AN UNEXPECTED BUT WONDERFUL READ. IT WAS EASY TO IDENTIFY WITH THE CHARACTERS, AND RATHER IRONIC THAT IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN KINDLE FORMAT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS AUTHORS NEXT BOOK, AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS READ TO ANYONE. THE
PREMISE IS AN OLD ONE, GREED, BUT THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY IS FRIGHTENING IN ITS EASE OF ABUSE. VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 July 2013
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
This book is simply amazing. From the start I was hooked and I was kept not only guessing but also entertained the entire time. Made me both laugh and cry but never made me yawn.

5.0 out of 5 stars because the story is a joy, not only for the telling of it, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
A delightful story, that is set in another time and place. The people and events fit so snugly together, making it a story that just flows.

At no time does the story stutter, or use words to form a sentence, then chapters, for no other reason than padding the story out.

I give it 5 stars, because the story is a joy, not only for the telling of it, but the imagination that runs with it.

We all see books from our own perspective, but I find it hard to believe that this story would not put a smile on any readers face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book. Will have you hooked from the first page., 22 April 2014
This review is from: The Book Soul (Paperback)
I picked this up at random from the local library, and had started reading it before I got home. (Walking along the road with my nose in a book) By the end of the first chapter, I had been banished to another room for laughing too much. I was lucky enough that the author was having a book signing in m library the next day, so I went back and bought two copies. One for me, and one as a random gift. My friend is now also enjoying the book.

I would highly recommend this book, and am looking forward to Rachel's next offering.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic read! You find yourself very connected with the ..., 21 July 2014
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic read! You find yourself very connected with the characters and can relate to a lot of the themes that run through the book: greed, 'big brother' and the takeover and obsession that technology can have. I enjoyed playing detective throughout the book and was a very addictive read! Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and totally engrossing!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
A brilliantly addictive story that will remind anyone with a soul of the joy of reading, neigh living a really good book. A true heart book which I will read again many times I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be so different from a lot of books i have read for a while. It had every thing in a simple way. Various love stories running through it, you were able to play the detective. Just a lovely read

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read!, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
Funny, thought provoking and insightful!

I loved the way in which the book highlighted how we easily slip into patterns of thought and behaviour that restrict us. I found it rather worrying how much I could relate to the quirks of the characters!!! I really appreciated the unlikely and understated heroes - perhaps there's hope for me yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing and magical story!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
This book will definitely exercise your imagination! A funny, thought provoking book that is hard to put down! Looking forward to the next book by Rachel Mann.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Book Soul (Kindle Edition)
This is delightful and charming read. It is so easy to lose yourself in this world full of believable characters. A strong message delivered in a funny clever way. Roll on the next book Rachel Mann.

The Book Soul