on 17 February 2013
I came to the Stones quite late and am mainly familiar with their later dvds. I've seen clips of older concerts on documentaries but never the full thing before. This is a treat with two concerts from 72 and 78 plus the Exile documentary. Real slice of history in all cases. Both the concerts are great in their own way. Ladies and Gentleman brilliant and band probably at their best, though the Some Girls concert has it's charm also, set in the punk era the band seem determined not to be outpunked by the new boys.

For the price, this really is a gem of a deal.
on 2 January 2014
I am very disappointed with this video but it may be my fault for buying it. I didn't realise it is made up of old original clips from the past. I was expecting the old hits from past concerts but more recent recording. As it was a present for someone at Christmas, they were also very disappointed.
on 1 May 2013
I bought this dvd for my husband, I cannot stand the stones but my husband has had hours of enjoyment
on 21 January 2013
Loved this set of CD's. All their good old songs. Real sing a long and memory jerker. Play it constantly in the car.