Platform: Nintendo Wii U|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 31 December 2012
this is the first definitive Call Of Duty experience on a Nintendo console. It features online multiplayer modes and local modes. It's a great game for the wii u. If you are going to buy this game, consider to buy the pro controller, it's worth it.
on 20 June 2013
This is worth buying for the multi-player alone. Runs very smoothly and fairly reliably on WIIU.
Been playing it about a couple of hours a day for 2 months and getting more hooked.
This is a must buy and worth buying the wii u for.
on 14 September 2015
COD on Wii U, no extra maps, plays great , lacks people online , you will always get a game on TDM, but some of the lesser modes are short on players. Check out my review on COD ghosts Wii U .
on 1 October 2015
The item arrived well before I expected well packaged and on Wii u it's a lot of funny. I would definitely recommend this item if you are looking for a little bit of shoot em up funny.
on 22 December 2015
Only played this just recently-so far so good. Enjoyed alot of the older C.O.Ds but tired of the same old formula. After a long break the single player on this seems refreshing.
on 2 January 2016
This is a great adult game, I got this for myself to play on the kids Wii U. At under £5 they are practically giving it away.
Action packed, great story, exciting, buy it
on 20 June 2014
Had this game on the PS3 before I sold it and bought a PS4. This was one of the games that I missed the most.
The graphics look much better on this than the PS3 did. I swear this version is HD.
I was worried that it would be hard to find online matches, I was wrong. Lobbies online full of players (who are actually pretty good) and more people playing zombies on this than I could find on my PS3.
Happy with my purchase!
on 30 May 2014
really enjoyed this game. I have several CoD games now. The graphics are excellent and the game-play smooth and enjoyable.

Really like the multilayer maps.
on 21 July 2013
Game amazing bets cod game yet love the new guns as well as old zombies is amazing, BUT no DLC which is really good for the Xbox and ps3 including maps and camos.
on 8 March 2013
Everybody who owns a wii u should have this game.Stunning graphics and outstanding gameplay,the multiplayer options and challenges will keep you busy for months.