on 27 February 2014
For me, this track is timeless. Evidently however, someone else didn't think so. Whereas the original would have scored 5, this drops a star as the 'remastering' includes meddling with the flow of the track towards the end. It doesn't ruin things, but was just not necessary and creates a bit of a hiccup in proceedings. My perspective is probably born out of loving the original so much, but I can't help but wonder why something was changed that really did not need to be...
on 18 August 2013
The sax solo in this record makes the difference between a good and great song; it is a classic in its own right and truly playable in this day and age as it was when first released!
on 23 March 2013
Great track and sounds amazing in digital form. It's been a long time since I bought a physical CD as I don't see the point with the now quality downloads we can access in seconds.
on 19 September 2013
I remember being blown away when I first heard this on release. It still is a remarkable work and I never tire of it.
on 26 October 2014
One of the best recordings of its era, with an amazing saxophone solo, making it a superb experience. Love it.
on 16 September 2013
A classic song that I never tire of listening to one of the best classic songs of the 70's. Brilliant tune
on 11 March 2015
The Scottish Bards greatest hit, a theme tune for life in London by a Scottish legend, sadly missed.
on 8 May 2015
Another Timeless classic,, Just like a fine Whiskey it gets Better with age
on 6 February 2016
a reminder to kanye west what real musical genius/talent is.
on 25 August 2014
Pure nostalgia, that's why I bought it.