on 8 July 2013
I found this song incredibly moving - I listened to it with tears running down my cheeks. I think it is a very important issue and the words sum up exactly how I feel about it.
on 15 October 2013
To all who are blessed by litening to this wonderfull song .

i heard a fraction of the song on a chart show , and then spent a while locating who it was .

Well it is wonderfull and covers so much in the fantastic and meaningfull words, to be honest it brought tears to my eys ,and still does , it just speaks volumes to humaity ,and all its short cummings .

the arrangemnet is aslo excelent , simple but hits all the right places .

wonderfull song and music , if you dont get moved by this then their is something wrong with you ,and try and be a better person .

AJB
on 5 October 2013
Amazing and an inspiring way to show people theres no difference between straight people and gay people. There should be no hate or homophobia
on 15 September 2013
Not a big fan of hip hop or Mackelmore normally but I first heard the song at the vma's this year when it won best song with a social cause or whatever the category was called. Such a strong message behind the song and very addictive. Definitely recommend it.
on 22 December 2013
I shouldn't like this if only because of my age. However it is excellent because it says we need to stop the negativity surrounding the word "gay" and to see people as they are rather than basing judgements on stereotypes.
on 25 October 2013
Beautiful voice and amazing song. Lyrics are so thoughtful, so much sentiment in his words! Macklemore is truly a voice of our generation.
on 23 December 2013
Also watched the video & thing there should be more songs like this that encourage people to be who they are & others to stop the hate.
on 16 October 2013
I'd never heard of Macklemore until the release of Same Love. I bought the CD purely for that song, I wasn't disappointed. All in all a great song with a catchy beat.
on 26 September 2013
Very meaningful too. This song should be on everyone playlist. Mary lambert has a great voice. Hopefully she's going to link up with Macklemore again
on 18 August 2014
I heard this song for the first time august 2014 was told it was out last year,I cried when I truly listened to the lyrics.