5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me...
Turns the ipad mini into an A5 hardback book. Very portable, with plenty of protection.Significantly lighter than my wife's ipad...the one to take on the road.
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by pjim

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't offer complete protection
I too have had the same issue as others - it slipped from a coffee table and with the corners being unprotected my nice shiny iPad mini now has two bump marks on the base :-( not happy. I am now looking for a new case with wraparound protection to stop this from happening again....
Published 20 months ago by anne_m

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me..., 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Belkin PU Leather Portfolio Sleeve for iPad Mini and iPad Mini 3 in Grey (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd take it to battle with me, 6 Mar. 2015
I've had this case a few months and I'll tell you know my iPad mini has never been safer. But it wasn't until a few days ago when this case really came into its own.
So there I was on a cold spring morning holding my iPad in its case in one hand and a fresh twix in the other. The sun struggling to penetrate the clouds and the breeze whistling all alround me whilst the sound of birds whistling in the distance could be heard. Before long the whistling got louder and louder and it started to sound more like jeers and screeches, then out of the sky dropped a flock of gulls. These weren't your average sized gulls, these were out of a horror movie super gulls and they went straight for my twix, around 5 of them taking it in turns to rob me of my daily treat.
At first I was stunned and a little scared. I began to run but it soon dawned on me that I had no where to run to. I looked down and thought to myself that I should stand my ground and battle of these evil birds so that I could enjoy my twix in peace.
At that point I turned to face the enemy and with the iPad sitting in its case I began to battle with the gulls. One by one they swooped, and one by one I repelled them with a strike of my iPad until their willpower deminished and the outcome of failure was inevitable.
And as the last gull, the leader of the pack no doubt, swooped down for one last attack I mustered all of my might and knocked him 40 yards over a roof. It was then that the rest of the gulls turned and scurried off into the distance and the screeches turned back to whistles.
I sat down on the floor and looked at my iPad, bloodied but not bruised. Protected by the belkin case.
The sun then began to spike through the clouds and I could finally enjoy my beloved twix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 May 2013
Really pleased with this cover for I pad mini. I bought it for my son as I had all ready bought my self one early in purple. It protects well and fits nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't offer complete protection, 5 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 April 2013
I bought this product as a gift for my sister-in-law, who is absolutely delighted with it. As well as providing protection for her iPad, it also makes it look very stylish. Well pleased!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Well Designed, 12 Sept. 2014
badlymademan (Shropshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
An excellent case by Belkin and good, honest service by both the seller and Amazon.

The reason the case is so good is that it uses four elasticated clasps to secure the iPad. Where they are better than those on a usual cheap case is the fact that the elasticated corners each feature an "L"-shaped stitched stiffener. Easy to slip on and off your iPad without scratching it but still holding the device firmly. Carefully designed so they don't cover any part of the actual display either.

The rest of the case is good quality plastic with a nice, soft liner, folding landscape stand if you need it and an elastic closing band.

All in all a good value, well-designed case for your iPad Mini.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 25 Nov. 2014
Had this case for 18months now. Originally bought to protect my ipad mini for a trip round Asia for 3 months. Very good quality and hardwearing, has been dropped, scraped and scratched and even after all that the case is still looking good. The elastic has not lost any elasticity and the stand still performs perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, 16 Jan. 2013
Ahmed Saeb - See all my reviews
Corners not protected, thus resulting in break of my brand new ipad in one small fall from less than 2 ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
excellent, but wish there was a pocket inside for notes etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Better options poor long term, 16 Feb. 2014
We close this over Logitech case. This marked within a day. This one initially seemed better. After 4 months the elastic strap is floppy and the finish flaking off the PVC. If Belkin cannot provide a durable long term protective cover what is the rest of their product line like?

Corner clips good.the rest poor quality, durability and expensive. Do not buy as long term - within 4 months- it is lousy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›