on 28 September 2015
Fantastic value, all the classic Simple Minds CDs are here. Essential buying for all 80's fans
on 26 January 2015
super value for money, intelligent band influenced many good musicians. nothing but cheesy ...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2014
A very enjoyable blast from the past! Guilty pleasure -- maybe. So many, many memories from the eighties. The era for best music?!
on 11 August 2015
Worth the money & good value. All there 80s albums in one handy box!
on 28 September 2015
All my favorite Simple Minds albums in one place ... excellent!
on 13 August 2013
Packaging isn't great. Basically one card box with five CDs each in a separate card sleeve. No extra information, apart from track listings. That said, still great value. The albums themselves will be well known to any fans, who will have different opinions on their favourite. Personally, I love Once Upon A Time and Street Fighting Years, bringing back memories of seeing them live a couple of times back in the 80s!
on 3 April 2015
Just Right To Start My Introduction To this Group. Thankyou
on 12 November 2014
Great music at a bargain price, how can u not be impressed!
on 9 May 2013
Well worth the money. I kind of missed their music in the 1980s. I'm just discovering it now. I chose to follow the style council in the 80s lol (crap I know) anyways I saw them live at Reading Hexagon last week . They really are brilliant the last time I heard anyone as good was U2 when they were relevant. Simple minds have really opened my ears!!
on 31 October 2014
Great value. All the best tunes from their early days