5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a fat burner
I use this to help ease stiff muscles as I suffer with fibromyalgia and L Carnitine really helps to keep me on the move
Published 12 months ago by susan ward

2.0 out of 5 stars Massive
These do not work for me... They're very large and uncomfortable to swallow. Out of curiosity I opened one up to see the liquid inside... Does not look pleasant and smells absolutely horrid. Packaging was not ideal, Was in the standard amazon box which can be opened from either side.
Published 1 month ago by Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a fat burner, 6 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Massive, 29 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it make a difference?, 10 April 2014
I am not really sure if it is really making a difference. I am trying to loose wait only a very bit and get rid of my cellulite which is continously building up due to sitting in work and I did not really see any difference. True I have done only a bit of training....

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant., 25 Jan 2013
packaging was a bit weird, but delivery was quick. i was not using the product constantly so I dont know if i felt the effect. i think it would be better to use it for a longer period of time. i felt the energy it gave, but not so much the weight loss side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 15 Jan 2014
I was surprised at how swift the order was, it arrived the next day on standard delivery so that was a great shock. I have only started trying these today but I'm super happy with how easy it is to swallow these pills, they look giant but they just slide down easily.