5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep at last

didnt help me to sleep but worked great with my daughter
Published 5 months ago by Delyth Mosey

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep at last, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis (Audio CD)
I bought several self hypnosis CDs to help me get some sleep. This is the best one I've tried. Linda's voice is very calming and this CD has helped me get to sleep even though I have not listened to it every night. Now I find that if I listen to it, I am asleep before it ends and although I wake up after it has ended and take my earplugs out, I am able to get back to sleep quickly. Before trying self-hypnosis CDs, I really had trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. I would wake up repeatedly and find it difficult to drift off again or not get to sleep until early morning and then be tired. I would recommend that people try these. This CD is not the only one that works for me, but I much prefer this one. She has such a lovely lilting voice, which really lends itself to this medium. Some nights now, I find that I can get to sleep without listening to anything and either sleep through, or if I wake up, can get to sleep again quickly. On the odd occasion that I find it difficult to sleep, all I have to do is listen to the CD and I'm off to sleep again. Thank you Linda Hopkins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night's sleep!, 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis (Audio CD)
After listening to this lovely, relaxing sleep cd, I had the deepest sleep that I had in a long time. Felt like I slept for a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars truly relaxing!, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis (Audio CD)
I tried this yesterday and by the end I felt chilled and relaxed to the extent I stayed where I was and fell asleep! I will be using it on a daily basis initially to relax properly thereby facilitating some decent and much needed sleep. It is worthy of purchasing and Linda has done a good job in making it. Thank you Linda Hopkins!

5.0 out of 5 stars i am glad i came accross this cd, 8 Dec 2014
This review is from: Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis (Audio CD)
linda recommends listening to the recording 28 nights in a row but i did`nt, need to,
6 nights was enough for me, linda has a calming and relaxing voice and i fall
asleep before the end of the recording, in my adult life i suffered from insomnea
and sleep apnea, i am glad i came accross this cd, for me its been life changing,
i now get 6=8hrs sleep a night, i still listen to the cd one or two times a week,
thanks linda hopkins

3.0 out of 5 stars fair, 26 Jun 2014
didnt help me to sleep but worked great with my daughter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis (Audio CD)
I found the voice quite irritating especially the extra stressing on some words. Certainly didn't reLAX me!! Will persevere however as instructions say to use for 28 days at least.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, but did make me fall asleep., 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis (Audio CD)
I was not keen on this CD the background music sounded like funeral music and was not to my taste. I don't want to put people off buying this CD because it may work for you it just was not for me.
On the postive side the price was good and Linda had a pleasant voice. Did it make me fall asleep yes it did so yes it did work.

Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis
Sleep Success - Self Hypnosis by Linda Hopkins - Clinical Hypnotherapist (Audio CD)