4.2 out of 5 stars1,349
Colour: Clear|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 January 2016
This is amazing, it goes on your face really smooth and it really does hide the red patches on your face and your foundation looks so much better with this under neath! Definitely buy this again!
review image
on 23 July 2012
This is the most amazing primer that i have ever used in my life, it reduces the apperance of pores and fine lines making the complexion smooth and flawless, it feels soft on your skin and it dosn't feel like someone has just spalshed water into your face. When you first squeeze it onto your finger it feels gungey and wet but as soon as it touches your face it feels like talcom powder (in a very good way) and makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. It does keep your make up on all day, the other day I had my make-up on for 12 hours and not once did i have to do any touch ups; i looked asif i had just applied my make-up on. I would definitly re-purchase this in the future as it's cheap and a very good product to keep in your make-up bag.
55 comments|212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2014
I tend to have issues with certain makeup and my skin reacts to it producing a breakout in spots. However when I use this primer my foundation comes on smoothly and my skin stays nice and clear after having taken my makeup off. Would definitely consider re-ordering and would recommend to other customers.
on 21 October 2015
I bought this primer as I did not want to spend too much on the Smashbox primer, this is super similar and does the job just as well.
I apply this unto my cleansed skin after my moisturiser, this is the first step to my make up routine and comes before my foundation.
It's a thick silicone gel like consistency and when applied to the skin it hides pores and makes every look/feel super smooth.

A little bit goes a long way so this little tube will last me a long time, for this price I think this is a must have for anyone wanting a good primer.
It makes the foundation go on smoothly and blend in nicely. I can not fault this primer in any way.
It's very similar to the popular drugstore Maybelline baby skin primer, very good quality.

I highly recommend this primer to anyone. I have sensitive skin and large pores and break out regularly, this works very well for me.
review image review image review image review image
on 20 October 2015
Wow, I am always dubious of good reviews on cheap products, but this really is good!

I was always complaining that my makeup needed re-doing 3 times a day, as it slipped off my oily face. Not now - I do it ONCE! Seriously, this combined with Estee Lauder Double Wear has changed my life!
on 24 September 2013
I have sensitive and problem skin but had no trouble with this primer at all! As good as if not better than other expensive alternatives.
Feels great on the skin and keeps me grease free for hours.
I use this primer with my bare minerals powder foundation.... works a treat!
Thanks
on 10 January 2013
I found W7 Prime Magic tends to flake once applied, which is not really great when using a primer. Certainly very cheap and perhaps it would work OK without putting foundation on top. Sorry just three stars from me.
on 1 March 2013
Good product for the price like that. I haven't noticed too much that it works for redness tones too much ( maybe a bit) but makes skin soft and silk, making using other make up cosmetics easier and keeping make up on for longer.
on 31 January 2013
i like this primer, i never used primer before but after i read some reviews i thought i will try. i have very sensitive and dry skin, so for those women has dry skin just put a bit like a millimetre and will do the job.
on 26 August 2014
Have previously used Smashbox Photofinish, this is similar product, probably not quite as good but I have to say very close and for the price it is brilliant, will definitely get it again.