5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I have never had much luck with foundation and make-up in general. I have quite dry skin, so most brands I tried would cake and cling on to the slightest hint of dryness.

Before buying this, I would watch girls on Youtube apply primer and kind of thought it was just a little thing they did that could be substituted with a moisturiser. Oh, how wrong I was...
Published 16 months ago by Ketsuban

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Not a bad little buy! comes out clear like people said, like glue. and blends easily on to your face leaving a powdery fell. My foundadtion stayed on longer and gave me a lovely finish. I would buy again and the price is brilliant can't complain! As I usually use the Avon magix primer i'll continue to buy this one now
Published on 23 Sep 2012 by Jazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 July 2013

The combo of this primer and Revlon Colorstay normal/dry foundation is just breathtaking. I have never seen my skin look so perfect. I was even able to set the foundation with my Gosh pressed powder, which before I used the primer, was just a huge cakey no-no.

You literally squeeze a small amount on to your fingers, and then just sweep it across your face. It feels like rubbing your face with silk, and you wonder how it is able to do this without the use of scary black magic.

I would give this 100 stars if I could. Please buy this - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Primer!!!!!, 23 July 2012
Jacqueline Wildbure "Angel" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This is the most amazing primer that i have ever used in my life, it reduces the apperance of pores and fine lines making the complexion smooth and flawless, it feels soft on your skin and it dosn't feel like someone has just spalshed water into your face. When you first squeeze it onto your finger it feels gungey and wet but as soon as it touches your face it feels like talcom powder (in a very good way) and makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. It does keep your make up on all day, the other day I had my make-up on for 12 hours and not once did i have to do any touch ups; i looked asif i had just applied my make-up on. I would definitly re-purchase this in the future as it's cheap and a very good product to keep in your make-up bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2012
Always buy this product think its great . Feels soft on my face and makeup goes on beautiful . My daughter as now started using it so we both shall be buying it from now on

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 22 Jun 2012
Miss L. F. MacArty "L.F.M" (On top of the world) - See all my reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Was an absolute bargin and does exactly what it says it should. Will buy again and also recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jun 2012
Good product for good price and does keep your foundation longer , it also gives a nice feeling to your skin , Will buy it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Sep 2012
I really like this primer because it leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy and also it is really good for money! I would definately buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Dec 2012
A no frills product for the price is very good. I use it before mineral powder and it does help. Perhaps use more of it than other brands of primer but would recommend a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 6 Feb 2013
Great price and great product! Does exactly what it says that would do. I'm satisfied and I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jun 2012
I usually use the photo finish primer by Smashbox but since it has become quite expensive & difficult to find in shops, I decided to try a variety of other brands. I was sceptical of this primer because it is so cheap but I ordered a tube anyway and I'm glad I did. This is a great product. It has a similar feel and texture as Smashbox and provides a non greasy, soft base for your foundation. I'm so impressed with this product that i just ordered another 6 tubes! Don't hesitate, just get it!

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, 31 Jan 2013
i like this primer, i never used primer before but after i read some reviews i thought i will try. i have very sensitive and dry skin, so for those women has dry skin just put a bit like a millimetre and will do the job.