5.0 out of 5 stars Too Morish!
These are soooo good. You forget they are sauger free! But beware, they are not fat free! Once you have one, before fore you know it the whole packet is gone! Had to give away a few packets or I'd have devoured the whole lot ! Buy them and get someone to hide them! Only have a few handy!
Published on 6 April 2013 by Linda

2.0 out of 5 stars but not really "farmhouse" (no butter) - not very sweet, strange texture - but good oat
Its OK, but not really "farmhouse" (no butter) - not very sweet, strange texture - but good oat taste
Published 8 months ago by René Hjorth

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Morish!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Farmhouse Biscuits Sugar Free Oat Crunch (Pack of 6) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Light and Crunchie, 22 Feb. 2014
Alan Law "Kodiak Bear" (Highlands, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Since both myself and my Wife are Diabetic ordinary Biscuits are a NO NO. We have searched over the years to find a suitable Substitute as we both love to nibble at a biscuit with a cup of tea.

I then found these Farmhouse Sugar Free Biscuits. They are delicious, Light, Fresh Tasting and Crunchie. They are a delight and being sugar free superb.

If you are a Diabetic then these are for you and we Highly Recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars They really are crunchy and oaty!, 16 Dec. 2013
Bookie (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've had other biscuits made by this family run company, but this is the first time I've tried anything in their sugar free range. They're delicious. You can taste the oats and there's no unpleasant after taste. Once these are finished, I'll be happy to try other biscuits in their sugar free range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 17 May 2014
David A. Burnley (Tadworth, Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
Been looking around for sugar free biscuits for ages. They have arrived and they are wonderful. I should explain I am a Diabetic and I miss my biscuits

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 26 April 2014
I was doubtful about yet another sugar free product being very good, however these are absolutely delicious. I love them and have bought some more,
Excellent product and thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars sugar free oat crunch, 29 July 2013
I buy them because I am a diabetic an there sugar free.it,s a pity they are so dear some biscuits in the shops are 50 or 60p a packet,but I do like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Biscuits, 29 Dec. 2014
These are truly excellent biscuits. I have not had sugar for more than 5 years now and it is very difficult to find a "treat" that is sugar free. I leapt on these as soon as I found them and now have them delivered on Subscribe and Save. I am sure that to a sugar eater they are not a good substitute, but I really enjoy them and have missed the pleasure of dunking since giving up sugar - which I can happily now enjoy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moorish? you'd better believe it, and then some, 7 April 2015
Moorish isn't a strong enough expression. They are fantastic, package arrived in very short order just in time for a nice cuppa and wow they are so very tasty and as said before no chemical aftertaste. I will be giving a box away to a friend who has type 1 and like me has difficulty finding decent oatie biscuits. Many many tahnks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Alternative., 21 Sept. 2014
As a biscuit lover these are just brilliant as being a diabetic means watching the sugar levels but these taste great and mean that I can indulge myself without the consequences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar free!, 8 Nov. 2014
Lovely biscuits, nice taste with no nasty sugar free after shock! Would definitely buy again and try other flavours.

Farmhouse Biscuits Sugar Free Oat Crunch (Pack of 6)