5.0 out of 5 stars Oh how I hate this stuff
But the kids love it. And this variant is slightly less irritating and the colours are quite groovy (until they have been mashed into a sludge coloured amalgam and sitributed in crumbs around the living room)
Published 3 months ago by Feathers

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colours but tiny pots.
The pots are really small but the colours are really nice and my daughter really liked these bought with the ice cream factory.
Published 8 months ago by CaroleT

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colours but tiny pots., 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Play-Doh Plus A1206E240 Modelling Clay (Set of 8 Pots) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh how I hate this stuff, 16 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the new sweet shoppe tools, 26 Sep 2013
This product is purposely softer and more malleable to be squeezed, spread and used with the sweet shoppe tools.
My daughter loves it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny tubs, 4 Oct 2013
These tubs of play doh are tiny. I thought they are the same size as the original yellow pots, but they are about 1/3 of the size. The play doh is really soft as described and works well to mould into shapes etc. Nice colours too.

3.0 out of 5 stars very sticky play doh. I don't think I will ..., 9 Aug 2014
very sticky play doh. I don't think I will be buying this variety again. It gets stuck in everything. We much prefer the regular play doh

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Dec 2013
I ordered these as extra for the ice cream maker they came very fast and the colours were great but the tubs were tiny I found this odd I thought that they would be the same size as the standard ones and for the price they should be!

4.0 out of 5 stars Small package but my son love them!, 28 Nov 2013
This was like a refill for our ice cream play-doh machine. My son loves to create ice creams with this colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Prefer original playdoh, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old as he lives to use the fun factory etc to squeeze through small holes.....this playdoh is much softer and therefore it is easier for using like this, but I found that it just doesn't keep it's shape, you end up with bits all over the place. It might be better for just making 'icing' on cakes for example but not for how we wanted it. Sadly after one session it ended up in the bin.....the mess was just too irritating frankly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 20 July 2014