5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!!
Arrived in 3 days,double boxed and plenty of padding,really nice basket for a foody,I like the branded delicatessen goods,I will be wrapping it in a clear cellophane wrap pouch to give as a gift though as it needs it,still for the money an excellent buy
Published 19 months ago by WendyQuality

3.0 out of 5 stars something for everyone
not bad there was something in the hamper for everyone...the person we gave the hamper to loved it so much
Published 18 months ago by samantha hague

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice xmas gift, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Highland Fayre Mistletoe and Wine Christmas Hamper (Grocery)
I bought this for my husbands Grandfather who very much enjoyed the contents, bar the chocolate which our dog consumed the week before we delivered it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not presentable, 15 Jan 2013
Nice present but would be nice if it had a lid or was wrapped in plastic making it more presentable, so yopu wouldn't have to wrap it up in the brown box it came in.

3.0 out of 5 stars something for everyone, 9 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!!, 11 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars UPS Incompetent, 7 Dec 2012
The package itself was as expected, quality seems fine without tasting any items. The packaging was adequate.
The delivery was 2 days late and when it eventualy was delivered, it was sent to a complete stranger living at the other end of town.
I wasted 2 hours trying to tell UPS Customer services that they may have delivered the package and it may have been signed for but not by me! I managed to get the address that it had been delivered to, I resigned myself that if I wanted my parcel I would have to retreive it myself so I got in the car and went for a drive to get it.
So to sum up