on 16 January 2013
I know this magazine is good having read the paper version regularly. The Kindle version is unreadable. The print is too small if a full page is shown on screen and increasing the size causes the image to be overlapped by adjacent pages. I have also subscribed to National Geographic and that is an excellent example of how to digitise a magazine.
on 11 January 2013
Once again something that looks to good to be true is rubbish. A waste of time. Just sends user to a subscription site.
on 3 July 2013
Magazine is OK. I bought this for one article but wouldn't normally buy this magazine. Main issue is the poor functionality of the app that I needed to download to read the magazine. Poor screen handling and image not as sharp as other new stand items that I reda through other apps.
on 9 May 2014
After enjoying the magazine version so much I decided to go for it and download this app and subscribe for 12 months of cycling active on my kindle fire.So far ..So good! Each issue is automatically downloaded to my kindle fire ,the issue itself is informative and enjoyable and I have no problem reading the text within the magazine...very happy with cycling active.
on 29 March 2015
A little basic, other magazines I have tried have been much more user friendly. I think I'll stick with the printed version.(sorry Trees).
on 30 June 2014