on 1 August 2013
I received this product on time, very good service. I used the mask for a few time and it show that my skin clear up. I would order again and recommend to friend.
on 12 February 2014
Read a review on this mud mask and bought it for my daughter. Amazing results from the first application. Have ordered more!!
on 31 December 2013
I really found a big difference in my skin ,, its glowing !! I loved the mask ,, because of that im using it every day :D
on 27 May 2014
I've heard a lot about GlamGlow recently through various blogs, and when a friend bought one to try I thought I'd give it a whirl too. It's a tad expensive if you do only get 7 full face uses per pot, but I'm hoping to get more out of it by using it sparingly!

Application: Various reviews of this product commented on how it really tingled on application, or that they were really red afterwards, with one stating they couldn't leave it on for more than 5 minutes. I almost let this put me off, but thought I'd risk it. I'm glad I did. It does state to apply to clean skin, so I used makeup remover to wipe off my foundation. I wouldn't recommend exfoliating prior to applying, as then I think it would 'tingle' like crazy (read sting like mad). I put on a little at a time; the downside is parts were drying as I was still applying, but obviously the positive aspect is that I didn't waste any. It does tingle, but only slightly, and it definitely wasn't unbearable. I left it on for 20 minutes, then removed by washing off with cold water.

Post-Application: I took before and after photographs, and you could see the difference. My skin was brighter, with fewer blackheads, and fewer red patches, My family and friends also commented on the difference (in case I was being biased with wanting it to work)!

I would recommend this product, and in fact I gave it to my sister to try and she was amazed by the difference in her skin despite being quite critical when I was reading the claims on the packaging!
on 26 June 2014
I was expecting alot considering the price and the publicity that I had heard but was very disappointed with the results, did not clear my black heads. Will not be buying again.
on 14 January 2014
I had used a sample of this previosuly and could not wait to put it on my xmas wish list. I got my wish and it is a fabulous product.
on 8 November 2013
it makes my skin smooth/radiant/pockmark become lighter/light wrinkles fade/pores smaller......
the only drawback is acne remains, while I can use other product to remove it.
on 4 November 2013
It didn't make my skin look/feel as nice and clear as the youthful mud did. The packaging is misleading as when you open it, it is a lot smaller.
on 25 May 2014
This has got to be the best mud mask on the market that I have tried I have combination skin dry at T zone and oily lower facial areas and this mask clears my skin of blemishes and makes it look 👀 radiant !!!
on 26 March 2014
Muddy or mucky to use, this product really does refine and improve the skin's appearance after application. I have an oily T Zone and can use it on that area alone to remove excess sebum and potential zits.

See one answered question