5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give this 6 stars
Published 19 months ago by Sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars alright in an OK sort of way...
we love family films in our house, and this was Ok, but missed the high levels of most other modern animations. I wouldn't really recommend it as high on your list, but if you like cute bunnies then I suppose you cannot miss it!
Published 2 months ago by Mr. Stephen Redman

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give this 6 stars, 2 Dec 2012
I don't usually write reviews but felt compelled to do so after reading the previous reviewers review (Graham). In his review he stated he was enraged by this film and that it sent out the wrong message to children. I have no idea what it is he watched, or whether he is just unhinged but I must ask how you can get enraged by a movie that teaches our children to hope, and dream and to not be scared of the bogie man?
I for one loved this film. It's is beautifully animated and very funny. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, as I think this is one Christmas film that will get played time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate Family Viewing, 10 Dec 2012
The Neon Weasel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
Looking for something to take the kids to see over the holidays,look no further,this is the perfect film for the whole family.Its enchanting and captivating in equal measures,and is fun to watch from start to finish.A lot of films try and fail to find that balance,that ensures that both kids and adults alike with find something to enjoy,but this one gets its just about spot on.Kids are going to love the central character of Jack Frost,and be swept away on his magical adventure,while the dazzling animation,wonderful set pieces and clever humour will keep the adults happy.Young or old,there is something here for everybody,it is heartwarming enjoyment for the whole family.Plus,whats not to love about a film that gives you an Aussie Easter Bunny,with a neat line in put downs.

3.0 out of 5 stars alright in an OK sort of way..., 20 May 2014
Mr. Stephen Redman (York England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rise Of The Imagination, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
"Rise Of The Guardians" is an uplifting movie revolving around how child-like wonder ties into the various holiday themes of occasions such as Christmas and Easter. Obviously, many people are going to come away with different interpretations of the movie. For me, I saw a positive message of how beliefs play a powerful role in life and that every person has a spiritual purpose to fulfill in their life (regardless of their level of popularity and/or prestige). "Rise Of The Guardians" is a good film for those who enjoy cheerful animated movies with prevalent holiday themes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Just For Kids!, 6 Jan 2013
Lauren Williamson "Super Girl ♥" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
I am 18 years old and a general huge fan of animated films. I went to see Rise of the Guardians in the cinema with quite a few of my friends, all also 18. Each and every person who went enjoyed this film & personally it was one of my top films of 2012, right up there with Skyfall and The Hobbit! I think so far this film has been underrated as only a kid's film, but I genuinely think adults of all ages could enjoy and appreciate the storyline, the characters and the AMAZING animation.

In a word: magical.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most amazing family films of all time., 4 April 2013
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
This is the kind of film Blu Ray 3D was made for. It looks absolutely stunning, the best animated film i've ever seen. The 3D doesn't seem to suffer from the kind of blurring that others do. Visuals aside the film is funny, heartwarming and a rare treat. I could watch this film every day. The voices are spot on and include a few of my favourite actors and the inclusion of 5 well known children's characters means it is not just a film for Christmas. A lovely movie, great family film and the kind of film your 3DHDTV is crying out for.

5.0 out of 5 stars for all the family., 1 April 2013
if you want a film that will give you that Life is good feeling then look no further. Rise of the Guardians is an excellent film and Jude Law was very good as Pitch and Hugh Jackman was hilarious as the Easter Bunny. We have watched the film at least 10 times since we bought it just over a week ago, my young son loves it.
If you want a wonderful story that has a very happy ending and one that makes you feel good, then look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014