5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give this 6 stars
Published on 2 Dec 2012 by Sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars dvd
kids loved this movie had all sorts of stories bounded from this my six year old lads tooth has come out had to set up video camera oh what joy anyone got fairy wings i can borrow
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Payne

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give this 6 stars, 2 Dec 2012
I don't usually write reviews but felt compelled to do so after reading the previous reviewers review (Graham). In his review he stated he was enraged by this film and that it sent out the wrong message to children. I have no idea what it is he watched, or whether he is just unhinged but I must ask how you can get enraged by a movie that teaches our children to hope, and dream and to not be scared of the bogie man?
I for one loved this film. It's is beautifully animated and very funny. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, as I think this is one Christmas film that will get played time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate Family Viewing, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
Looking for something to take the kids to see over the holidays,look no further,this is the perfect film for the whole family.Its enchanting and captivating in equal measures,and is fun to watch from start to finish.A lot of films try and fail to find that balance,that ensures that both kids and adults alike with find something to enjoy,but this one gets its just about spot on.Kids are going to love the central character of Jack Frost,and be swept away on his magical adventure,while the dazzling animation,wonderful set pieces and clever humour will keep the adults happy.Young or old,there is something here for everybody,it is heartwarming enjoyment for the whole family.Plus,whats not to love about a film that gives you an Aussie Easter Bunny,with a neat line in put downs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, brilliant, top film, 28 May 2014
It's an excellant film, brillian graphics and story, I was hoocked right from the start :-)
Love the characters, and what they portray, Would defo recommend and buy a thousand times over if this was possible!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson birthday, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
This one of many things ordered for grandson birthday so pleased it arrive when told it would as I ordered this rather late and was keeping my fingers crossed. To say I am pleased well you can imagine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rise Of The Imagination, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
"Rise Of The Guardians" is an uplifting movie revolving around how child-like wonder ties into the various holiday themes of occasions such as Christmas and Easter. Obviously, many people are going to come away with different interpretations of the movie. For me, I saw a positive message of how beliefs play a powerful role in life and that every person has a spiritual purpose to fulfill in their life (regardless of their level of popularity and/or prestige). "Rise Of The Guardians" is a good film for those who enjoy cheerful animated movies with prevalent holiday themes.

5.0 out of 5 stars for all the family., 1 April 2013
if you want a film that will give you that Life is good feeling then look no further. Rise of the Guardians is an excellent film and Jude Law was very good as Pitch and Hugh Jackman was hilarious as the Easter Bunny. We have watched the film at least 10 times since we bought it just over a week ago, my young son loves it.
If you want a wonderful story that has a very happy ending and one that makes you feel good, then look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
Delivered before time, thanks for speedy delivery. This was bought has a gift for my grandson. He loves it. Not seen it yet myself. But I know he's watched it several times, and loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
not many suppliers of this gear in cornwall, so had to go on the net. chose a cheap used alternative,as good as the original, good for the kids, stashed for years

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant film, bought it for my three year old grandson, and he loves it as do I . Fantastic story Jack Frost. V. The bogey man . Highly recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
I received this the next day which was on Sunday. Not many people deliver on Sunday but it was great for me as I work all week & usually go out on Saturdays.

Rise of the Guardians [DVD]
Rise of the Guardians [DVD] by Peter Ramsey (DVD - 2013)