5.0 out of 5 stars Whose poo is this?!
Whilst Manford may be hysterical, standing up to leave the theatre and a small round poo rolling out of my trouser leg and across the aisle was quite difficult to blame on the person next to me.
Published 1 month ago by sarah dodd

1.0 out of 5 stars So funny, but should have a warning on the cover
Don't get me wrong, this DVD and live show was brilliant. The 1 Star review is only because there was no warning on the box... we watched this and laughed so hard we s**t ourselves... Unfortunately I was commando, and in shorts, and wearing sandals so had no socks on either. Epic disastor.
Published 1 month ago by Mr O D Rowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Whose poo is this?!, 18 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Go and buy the DVD you won't regret it, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
Saw Jason at Kingston's rose theatre and he was brilliant. My sides hurt from laughing so much and I was having so much fun I pooed my pants. Don't hesitate just buy the DVD I guarantee you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog thought it was hilarious!, 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
Look, I'm not proud of this as I'm 44 and should be able to contain myself, but this show was so good I had so much fun I actually did a massive poo in my best pants.......

.......good job I had my socks on!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent show, I had so much fun I s**t ..., 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
Went to the show tonight in Yeovil, excellent show, I had so much fun I s**t my pants 😆

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in urgent need of laxatives so I'm buying ..., 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
I am in urgent need of laxatives so I'm buying this to aid some movement in that department. Once purchased, I'm bound to see this........... "people who bought this DVD also bought pants, bog roll and tena ladies".

5.0 out of 5 stars S***-tastic, Poo-fect, I had so much fun I s*** my pants, 29 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say about Jason's performance in the tour and in the DVD. I saw Jason manford when he visited yeovil's octagon theatre in November 2014, which is an experience I will never forget! I was watching Jason preform in yeovil, which was really very funny, then I realised, I has s*** my pants. My face was much like Jason's on the DVD cover! I let out a little squeal, as the entire theatre turned and looked at me, I hobbled out of the theatre. Jason said "he's walking like he s*** his pants!" Everyone laughed. I would like to thank the octagon theatre staff for the loan of the spare jogging bottoms and lack of abuse they gave me. I am proud I had so much fun I s*** my pants, keep up the great work Jason!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
Had so much fun! What a show it was so funny I shat myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars We had so much fun in Lichfield! ......, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
This should be on every adults Christmas list!!! Saw the show in Lichfield this week.

We had so much fun....that we s*** our pants!!!! It's that good! Jason's best tour yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny I literally s*** myself, 14 Dec 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
Saw this lad last friday at the Liverpool Philharmonic, he was hilarious.

I had a lot of fun, one could say too much fun because about halfway through the show I look to see some sloppy mess dripping down my trouser leg, it seems unconsciously I had been enjoying the show so much that I had defecated. I looked around hoping no one had noticed but gradually people began to complain about the smell, not wanting to draw attention to myself I spent the entire show sitting in my own feces.
So be warned, Jason Manford's set is the reason they make adult nappies. He now owes me a new pair of pants and my dignity!

5.0 out of 5 stars New pants please, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
Seen this tour earlier this year, fantastic, laughed so hard myself and my husband nearly s**t our pants! Buy it for someone you love this Christmas, you won't be disappointed

Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD]
Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] by Jason Manford (DVD - 2014)