Customer Reviews


4 Reviews
5 star:
 (4)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 
 
 
Average Customer Review
Share your thoughts with other customers
Create your own review
 
 
Most Helpful First | Newest First

2 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Sep 2013
By 
Ms. L. J. Pitt "Jacqueline" (Birmingham,Uk) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
I went to see Jason at his 2 recent Birmingham shows and if they are anything to go by then this dvd is going to be well worth the wait! Get it! You will be rolling with laughter for a long time to come!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


1 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
I was lucky enough to see this last night, and Jason Manford is hilarious, funny and all round a lovely guy. I was also lucky enough to meet him after the show too!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


1 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars jason!, 18 Nov 2013
By 
KatyScott "Katy Scott" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
I have been texting Jason for some time but he now no longer replies. And I've sent him pictures!

There's no mention of this in his routine though.

Funny 80% and Very Funny the other 20%

Katy Scott
==========
Ten Thousand Pub Quiz Questions and Answers (10000 Trivia Questions)
Sexercise yourself into shape
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


1 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Jason Manford, 25 April 2013
By 
Lindy Armstrong-Harkness (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] (DVD)
As usual> A very funny man with such wonderful stories of life that he has experienced. I laughed till the tears rolled down my face.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


Most Helpful First | Newest First
ARRAY(0xac356570)

This product

Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD]
Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] by Jason Manford (DVD - 2014)
12.50
Available for pre-order
Pre order Add to wishlist
Only search this product's reviews