Format: DVDChange

on 22 November 2014
Saw him at the lowry, the rest is history, see other reviews, excellent show well worth buying the dvd to watch again and again
on 28 August 2015
First ever time watching Jason manford and wasn't expecting much at all, It started off slow with maybe a few giggles here and there but by the end I was laughing hysterically, will definitely be watching more of his shows
on 3 January 2016
Fantastic and very funny. I love comedians that talk about every day stuff that we can all relate to.
on 22 November 2014
Great show on the Isle of Wight with Mr Mango! Thanks for venturing across the water. A must buy 😄
on 20 November 2014
Saw the show live, bought the DVD too for OH who vouldn't make it..........it was so good, I had so much fun, I literally s**t myself......best excuse ever!
on 4 August 2015
Great dvd and great comedian. Good material and Great presentation.
on 1 July 2015
A very funny stand-up dvd will look out for future dvds from Jason
on 21 November 2014
A brilliant comedian. I went to see this gig and laughed from start to finish infact it was that funny I s**t myself then went home and pre-ordered the DVD which arrived 2 days ago. I can't wait to see it again 😄
on 14 November 2014
Marks and Spencer will be thanking Jason Manford all the way to the bank for this DVD as their sales of underwear will go through the roof directly as a consequence of this DVD.

Jason Manford, comedy genuis and saviour of M&S clothing underwear.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2014
Just been to see the live show and it was superb, very very funny, in fact... well, I very nearly had had a toilet related incident in my pants ;)... This is a great show, had us all in stitches, definitely buy the DVD ... I'm off for a pint in the bath.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse