on 12 January 2013
Bought this to use with my orbital sound bar because it wasn't bluetooth now it is, the unit is small and shiny black and fits perfect with the sound bar, it works a treat within the room and fairly well in the next room, great buy at the under a tenner price.
on 24 July 2013
Works on my wife's Phillips speaker dock, connects to iPhone 5. Doesn't work in my car. Also it's a little bit quiet with the even with volume to the highest setting, compared to direct connection.
on 17 July 2014
This did not work with any of my speakers or devices. Don't know whether it's because it's a shoddy product or compatibility problem but was quite disappointed.
on 28 January 2014
This product did not work with any of my speaker docks. The supplier refunded money no problem. Hope they get it working as good idea.
on 23 August 2013
It works perfectly and reasonably priced. Delivery as promised and it was easy to install. I recommend it to others
on 8 October 2013
Its a simple bluetooth adapter and have enjoyed using it. I would recommend it. Came in the post very promptly.
on 15 August 2014
worth the money! very easy to use.

See one answered question