on 10 March 2013
Lovely quality far better than others I have seen in local shops.Great value for money.Will definitely buy again and would recommend them to my family and friends.
on 11 February 2015
Look good,wanted red to go with my kitchen but these are absolute rubbish. I have had mine since June 2013, it's like they are waterproof, they just do not dry at all. I thought at first they would work better after a few washes but after lots of washes they still do not dry dishes,glasses etc.,and they leave fibres behind. I only use them now when I don't have any of my old ones clean. I am now very unsure of buying any new tea towels!!
on 19 August 2013
I chose these because they looked good, and they do, but they are not practical. Even after several washes they are still shedding fibres. This is very frustrating when trying to dry crockery etc.
on 21 November 2013
Reviews led me to believe to expect better, but on receipt, poor absorbancy, and tell tale fibres left on dishes.Was hoping for better.
on 6 May 2014
Good quality and very cheap!! Don't be put off by the price these are really good and really thick so you won't burn yourself handling hot trays from the oven and they also really good for drying your hands.
on 6 May 2015
Like a few other reviews the amount of lint of these is crazy, I have washed them about 15 times and still when I dry dishes plates are covered in red lint, like when you buy new socks when you take them off there is fluff all over your feet, cant seem to get rid of the lint also they are quite thin and don't soak up water that much so struggle to dry even a few plates with each towel.
on 29 January 2016
Super quick delivery however expected 3 patterned ones like in picture but instead received to pattern and one plain.
And I ordered what I thought was teal blue set but turns out to be proper blue but that is my mistake for thinking picture looked teal on that set.
on 13 November 2013
these are not absorbent at al until you wash them at least 5 or 6 times, they are good though as far as tea towels go!
on 19 February 2013
I had been looking for replacement tea towels to match my old ones and these fitted the bill for my kitchen.
on 2 May 2014
They do as expected of cotton tea towels. If th item you're drying is still damp, fibres will stick to it- but this.is usually the case with.similar products. They look nice and they do what they should. The p+p is a bit pricey for such a cheap item, but ordering other products from the same seller soon sorts that.