5.0 out of 5 stars stick it on and go
extra mounts for my SONY Action Cam....stick 1 here stick 1 there ..........nice 1 love them........good price......work well......go go go
Published 6 months ago by Mr. R. Chatburn

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!!!
Published 16 months ago by Jarvis

5.0 out of 5 stars stick it on and go, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Sony VCT-AM1 Adhesive Mount Pack for Action Camera (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars A mixed bag of adhesive mounts, 7 April 2014
MyKeyReviews (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
If you've already used your adhesive mounts and need more, or have lost the main clip, then you're looking at the right place for replacements.

Inside the box you will get one camera clip, two flat mounts and two curved mounts; for 5 pieces of plastic, this pack may seem expensive (I believe so anyway), however if you look at some other official adhesive mounts available from other action cam brands such as Drift or GoPro, then you will notice they're not actually much different in price.

This pack is great for those who need both flat and curved mounts, but unfortunately for those who only need one type will be disappointed to hear Sony don't currently offer other packs which sell flat mounts or curved mounts separately... This is where Drift got it right, by doing just that!

Another thing Sony could improve on is the size of the adhesive mounts and the main camera clip, these mounts are HUGE compared to what GoPro & Drift have...

All the negatives aside, these are actually really good quality mounts that are made from solid pieces of plastic that keeps your action cam locked in very securely.

Personally, I would advise cleaning the area you're placing these on before hand (alcohol wipes work very well, just make sure the area is dried off before applying the mount), this just ensures the adhesives stick down better.

To be honest, it wont matter if I would recommend these or not, if you own a Sony AS15, AS30 or AS100 and you need replacement mounts, then you have no choice but to buy these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Also no problems with adhesion.., 22 Jan 2014
Used the curved one on motorbike helmet, which put the camera right up in unprotected wind stream - won't mention at what speeds....no problems with adhesion, in fact I don't look forward to trying to remove it one day...

Maybe preparation is the key, surface must be squeaky clean, final good rub with meths - job done..

Loses a star because they're damned expensive pieces of plastic... and only really had a use for the curved one...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel I should add a different view, 20 Oct 2013
RogRat (Micronesia) - See all my reviews
I have used the supplied adhesive mounts on
1) a week long drunken ski trip with plenty of crashes (including falling into a road and into a tree). One crash dislodged the SD card but the camera was stuck to my helmet (and it was on a tilt mount adding even more leverage,
2) my Caterham car (stuck to the bonnet right over the hot engine) on both road and track
3) my mountain bike on trails
I have tried to remove the mount from both my ski helmet and my Caterham bonnet and can't.
I therefore can't imagine how the other users experience could be so different but I believe them.
My only qualm is the cost of replacing them - typical Sony accessory pricing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sep 2014
I recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!!!, 21 July 2013
The Adesive sucks, really really really poor quality. I was sceptical about evan using it, and after it arived more fool me for trying it. The mount with the camera fell off whilst riding my moped and went into a bush and now i am £200 out of pocket, do not buy!!!! if you do purchase one do not use the adhesive provided other wise you WILL loose your camera. A 4 year old could make a better mount. I carefully attached the mount and applied lots of pressure to the mount whilst it set in place, i also left it for 48 hours before first use. I was using a home made mount with all my cameras and never had an issue i purchase this sony mount for the convinience of the buckle style clip attachment and first time using it costs me a £200 brand new camera and an hour and a half of my time searching for it. Thanks sony you suck