5.0 out of 5 stars Tasteful
I love my Kindle HD - well I thought I did, then I bought and applied The Three Wolf Moon sticker to it. MY kindle now carries a new gravitas of elegance, majesty and wonder. The previous reviewer was correct, the only way to improve this would be if the sticker of the wolves also came for the front screen.

My solution to this is that I have now had a tattoo of...
Published 20 months ago by S. M. Moon

1.0 out of 5 stars Decal girl
I chose this rating because it made my kindle overheat, in fact it lost broke it, thank god I took it off when I did!
Published 13 months ago by irena

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasteful, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: DecalGirl Skin - Three Wolf Moon [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)] (Accessory)

My solution to this is that I have now had a tattoo of the continuation of the design on my left hand and wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 10 Jan 2013
the picture was amazing came in 3 parts just wish that there were two pictures the same for both sides

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying, 2 Feb 2013
I am very pleased with this skin. It was so easy to fit and looks really smart. I would highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Decal girl, 13 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great skin for the Kindle Fire HD., 21 May 2013
Mr. Alan Taylor (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to fit, looks great and offers the body of the device some protection form scratching. The skin is made from vinyl which will not fade or tear; it is quite tough without being hard. I love the picture which is bright and looks integral to the device one fitted. It doesn't hide any of the screen and fits around the camera and speakers perfectly.
Advice: - If purchasing with a screen protector; fit the front skin over the top of any screen protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars three wolf moon, 4 May 2013
Beautiful... will definatly get more once i get bored with this one quite fancy the leopard print skin for my kindle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, 23 April 2013
I was more than a little afraid of putting this on my kindle as I find screen protectors hard enough but this was a more than easy. It is like slim rubber which easily came off and on with no damage. 2 times I tried and both I didn't damage the skin. If I get a larger kindle in the future I would buy the same skin for that

5.0 out of 5 stars great for looks, 29 Mar 2013
Loved the pic bought it and it works great, I actually bought another skin with a dragon, liked it as well so used all the extra stickys and placed it on the front so there are the pics front, inside and back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Sep 2014