4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but is a bit expensive
Published 17 months ago by Kajia

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fitting
I have to say, when I received this I was really disappointed. Doesn't fit very well on the Paperwhite, poor dull finish. Its nothing like the photos, I am returning this today and have decided against getting another skin. Very overpriced for what it is.
Published 18 months ago by Brettles

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but is a bit expensive, 4 Feb 2013
This is basically two nicely designed stickers that you can use to pimp your Kindle Paperwhite by sticking them to the front and back of the Kindle. They can be a pain to apply, in the same way that screen protectors are a pain to apply, but once they're on, they do improve the appearance of your Kindle enough that you can feel a sense of smugness as you bust it out in the presence of other people with Kindles that aren't wearing skins.

I got this product as part of an Amazon deal to buy two Kindle accessories and get one for half price. The other accessory was a Kindle case which unfortunately rendered the back skin rather pointless as you can't see it any more - this might seem blindingly obvious to some but I figured it's worth mentioning to those to those who also plan to get (or already have) a protective case.

The price (full price 15 at time of purchase) feels rather steep for something which is essentially two glorified stickers (even if they are a bit sturdier than your average sticker), and I'm not sure I would purchase something like this again unless they were part of another special offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cover!, 7 Feb 2013
Hazel "Hazel" (Scotland [for now]) - See all my reviews
Love the graphics and it is so easy to spot which kindle is mine in a house full of kindle lovers. My paperwhite had a omfortable feel to it but the decal makes it feel warmer and more like a book cover than the slightly mettalic feel it has without the cover. Fit is good and easy to apply. Looks fantastic! Delivery was excellent esp. As I ordered between xmas and new year, it came right on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 4 April 2013
M. Sun (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
this is exactly what I wanted. I put it on my kindle immediately after I received it. It makes me love my kindle even more. Great product and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fitting, 4 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 May 2013
Makes a massive difference to the usual boring looking kindle. Im very pleased with it. I will be buying another one in a different pattern.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy to lose, 8 April 2013
This was easy to apply and means the kindle stands out a bit more than the black case on black/dark surfaces.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product, 5 Jan 2013
I was looking for something to protect my kindle and from the picture this looks like a gel skin but when it came I was so disappointed that it wasn't made clear that its basically two thick stickers (one for the back and one for the front) that stick onto the kindle. It has made my kindle more pretty but I still have a tad of disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it no stars...I would!, 28 Jan 2013
I thought this would look awesome on my kindle paperwhite. Don't bother! the size of the actual skin is too small to actually reach to the sides of the device so it just looks like a naff sticker on the back of the paperwhite. Worse still, if you happen to inadvertently stretch the cover while peeling it off the sheet, the front ends up lopsided or not fitting evenly (not that it fitted the front properly in the first place). All in all the worst purchase I've made to date on Amazon. Don't bother, go get a gelaskin and know that it'll fit right the first time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so perfect, 30 Nov 2013
It's not as pretty as the picture showed, actually more dark. And it doesn't fit my Kindle perfectly, every time I touch my Kindle I can fell the border, may be it'll fall off later. So overall, it's a OK product consider the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticker, 10 Nov 2013
This is not the best, just a sticker to cover the kindle. Don't go overboard!
You could just get a proper case?