5.0 out of 5 stars Another Classic, 1 Aug 2005
As my son calls himself Mr. Bump, we thought we'd purchase Little Miss Whoops thinking it was his girlfriend. Little did we know that Mr. Bump has a sister! This is another brilliant Little Miss Book that continues a great line of books...

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little book, 29 May 2013
As usual the Mr men books entertain my 4 year old. He loves it. Easy for him to read along with. Delivered quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little miss whoops - Epic, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Little Miss Whoops (Mr. Men and Little Miss Book 33) (Kindle Edition)
I love all the Mr men and little miss books and so I love this one . They are all epic

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Addition To The Set, 26 April 2011
Im a bit of a big kid, and so this Christmas I paired this book up with the Mr Bump Keyring for a Secret Santa gift and they loved it. The Friend I got it for is a tad bit clumsy so this was perfect.

The Book itself was great, gave it a quick read and I couldnt stop laughing. One to get for any Mr Men - Little Miss fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars BOOKMARK, 26 Oct 2014
MISS Rebecca Riley "R H Riley" (Blackburn, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I like this book. It was very funny. I like Mr Bump. I am was like a big kid.
the madmen are great.