on 5 November 2012
These are a cheap product and you get what you pay for -
* They have a very 'plasticy' feel to them - that is your fingers no longer glide over the screen.
* They attract finger prints like nothing I've used before
* I've already scratched it with a tissue while wiping of the mentioned finger prints.
* It's not quite a full cover but pretty close.

On the other hand -
* Easy to apply
* Cheap and you get 5
* The stylus works fine with these

I don't think I'll purchase these again but I'm not going to rip it off my phone just yet. If you use your phone for lots of game play (ie swiping the screen etc) then you may prefer something a little nicer. If you're like me and mostly use it for videos, music and a small amount of internet and camera then these aren't terrible.
on 22 March 2014
Very good quality and easy to apply. Have used this brand for a few years and have found them to be very affordable and good quality. Given you get 5 of these per pack, my trick is that you put the first one on and if not happy then peel it off and quickly put the 2nd screen guard on, the idea been that the first guard should have taken any excess dust / dirt that wasn't removed with the cleaning cloth.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 October 2012
I purchased my note 2 on Monday but o2 had ran out of accesories. After running around Inverness not being able to find screen protectors i got some at Tescos for note 1 to see me thru. I ordered these Monday night and they just arrived today (Thursday) Im not going to lie, working out how to put these on took a while. I was stumped on what to do with tab 2!! I think its best i explain the process incase u end up having the wrong part of screen protector on like me! So u peel back tab 1 half way down down and nip the tab with thumb, line in the protector (tab 2 should be at top right of phone. Get the little card out and while pulling tab 1 down use the card to stick protector down pushing out bubbles.
Once on peel tab 2 off (basicly ur new screen protector is sandwiched in between tab 1 and 2) done! I was walking around with 2 layers yesterdays with ones i got at tescos. Which by the way costs £4 two!!!!! Rip off! I have had the protector on all day now and u dont know its there, no peeling and most importantly no bubbles. Off to my brothers to stick one on his note! Will be buyng these from the same buyer for the duration of having note! A must buy :)

Going to add to my review since ordering my second pack of screen protectors (Im ordering as many as I can so they are always at hand!) Its my personal opinion that these protectors dont warrent a bad review!! Considering you pay £4 for 2 in stores they are just as cheap as paying for 5!!!! I really dont understand people saying they are cheap and leave bubbles!! The bubbles are caused by people putting them on poorly! Its a slow delicate process but once onits on. My first protector is still on after 14 days and showing no signs of peeling at the edges. Wether you pay £1 or £10 there is no difference in the quality! They are all made the same! I will continue to buy my protectors from this seller for the life of my glorious Note 2!
on 15 March 2013
fitted lots of protectors over the years. These are the best I have ever used. Only needed one so far -it went on very easily and fitted with no bubbles or dust which is a first. still looks good after one month, only couple of minor scratches but then I do keep phone in a pocket with coins and keys. Am hoping it will last many months before I have to use next one. slight loss of sensitivity but worth it I think for that extra peace of mind.
Tip..If using a gel case (I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 2 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Clear from Terrapin Accessories) I recommend trimming tiny bit off left and right sides of screen protector with sharp scalpel before fitting as pressing side buttons can start to lift the protector slightly. Highly recommend.
on 11 March 2013
I like the idea of a screen protector, but with my past iPhones I have never managed to get one to work without bubbles appearing. I also figured that the length of time I keep a phone why would I bother. But having seen my screen scratched, I changed my mind.

With this pack you get five protectors. OK it took me two attempts, but on my new Galaxy Note 2 (BIG screen), I managed to get these to fit perfectly. I then ordered a pack for my wifes Galaxy S3 (also a convert from iPhone) and managed to fit hers first time with no bubbles - result.

My guess is that anyone who has never fitted a screen protector will take 2 or 3 attempts to get it perfect. Patience is a virtue.
on 2 January 2013
this item arrived promptly considering it was over the Christmas break and is absolutely brilliant - really like the pockets for cards etc, gives great protection for the phone
on 24 July 2013
I decided to buy this product because I've spend the last few weeks with my new Samsung glued to my hand, too worried to put it in my bag because of my keys!

Hearing stories from friends about how difficult screen protectors usually are to apply, I bought the pack of 5 to give myself a few practice runs, but it was so easy to do I did it first time. It also doesn't ruin the 'look' of the large screen as I thought it would do - you can barely see it - and the microfibre cloth is an added bonus!

Highly recommend!!
on 10 January 2013
an easy to fit screen protector which arrived promptly and well packaged at a very reasonable price.does the job..well done.
on 4 April 2013
Didn't expect much for the price I paid for them. Was pleasantly surprised with the fact that they included a squeegee and a microfiber cloth with the screen protectors. About the protectors, they stick very well, don't cloud the screen at all and are easy to apply. Bubbles are easily taken care of and placement is easy. Overall, really recommend this product, they're well above their price.
on 15 April 2013
I needed a new screen cover for my Samsung and found this on-line. Although you get 5 of the double screen covers, I was disappointed with it's 'sticking' ability and have had to use two in the space of 4 weeks. Also, although the cost was reasonable, yet again hidden postage charges doubled that price. Why do companies not put their postal rates on the front page with the product??