5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Helpful Book I have Read in a Long Time
Published 15 months ago by L. M. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Free for the Kindle. Still working through it.
Published 4 months ago by M Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Helpful Book I have Read in a Long Time, 30 Jan. 2014
L. M. Wilson "korcula blue" (Redcar, Cleveland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Four Seasons of Creative Writing: 1,000 Prompts to Stop Writer's Block (Story Prompts for Journaling, Blogging and Beating Writer's Block) (Kindle Edition)
I was given this book for free and politely asked if I would review it in return. Bryan, I am delighted to do so. As an avid reader and a very amateur writer who simply enjoys writing short stories, articles on topics of the day, poetry, private thoughts and so on; this book was such a pleasure to read. For me personally I found it inspirational. It excited me! I try to write something daily, be it just a few sentences or an actual short story et al and I confess there are times I just sit and look at a blank page and think "what now?" I want to write but nothing is jumping into my mind. This wonderful little book has lots of "what if?" situations covering many subjects under the umbrella term of the four seasons. The open-ended questions approach generates many situations to gain ideas from no matter what type of writing anyone may be tackling. Just to give you an idea of how impressed I am I have purchased two more of your books Bryan and am eagerly anticipating lots more great ideas and much inspiration to encourage me to keep at it. Thank you and good luck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Seasons of Creative Writing, 3 Mar. 2014
I can happily recommend this book to anyone who writes - whether it is the child at school writing short stories, or the published author. There is something in here for everyone. The book is broken down into the four seasons but then within that you have different headings like nature, science, people. Everything you could wish for.

With this book in your library, your creativity will know no bounds. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1,000 prompts, 14 Jun. 2014
J. Roberts (Rochdale,Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
As I am doing an Advanced Creative Writing module starting October 2014 to finish my BA Hons degree with the Open University, I thought this would be an ideal gift to myself. I intend using one prompt each day to get into the habit of writing creatively after 4 years of academic essays. Ideal on my Kindle which I can take with me wherever I go.

4.0 out of 5 stars I found it most useful., 1 Feb. 2015
Very interesting hints.I found it most useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
Free for the Kindle. Still working through it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
Fabulous book - I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
Excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
The ideas are not really very inspiring more the sort of essay you would set in an school class.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
Purchased out of curiosity but honestly can't find a use for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars its a book - useful study aid, 8 July 2014
its a book - useful study aid