4.0 out of 5 stars Good read
For a free read, this was enjoyable. Simon was an interesting character. I look forward to reading about him in the other books which I have just seen are all available as a box set for 77p so that's a good price.
Published 1 month ago by DOUBLE 'L'

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 15 months ago by Deborah

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 April 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mine For Tonight: Book One - The Billionaire's Obsession (Kindle Edition)
I must admit when I downloaded this book I did it because it was free my expectations weren't really that high, to be honest I didn't know if I'd ever get round to reading it then last night I just couldn't decide what to read I was skimming over old books so I checked the reviews on this one which were mostly good so I thought I'd give it a go. It seemed to me it was a book written from a list, almost like a paint by numbers kind of thing, you have rich troubled guy..tick, naive desperate inexperienced girl..tick, he has serious issues from his past..tick. You get the idea now maybe I'm being too hard because most romance books have some of these but it was like reading a cheap version of fifty shades or bared to you, there was nothing new here. I found the way he'd stalked her downright creepy and it ended in such a way that if unlike me you're interested or committed in these characters then you have to buy the next book and so on so unless you want to end up buying the other three books I'd give it a miss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 16 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good collection, 14 May 2014
Modern romance with several in the series but could stand alone. I got the whole series (J S Scott Billionaire series) and it makes it a lot better knowing the characters before they get to their story

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine for tonight, 23 May 2014
The billionaires obsession. What a romantic easy reading book. Can't wait to read the next
book. I will be buying as soon as I return from holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
Really enjoyed the book and would definately recommend it to my friends and family. Author has a fantastic way with words and putting together the story

2.0 out of 5 stars Rip off only half the book. 😒, 5 Jun 2014
Half way through the book you get this :-
"The rest of this story and all other Billionaire Obsession stories are available as.........
What a waste of time and money not happy 😡

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine for tonight, 4 Jun 2014
Very pleasant story line of rich man want poor girl, had a fifty shades of grey feel to it with his dark character and her innocence. Shame it wasnt longer.

2.0 out of 5 stars No substance to it at all., 14 May 2014
I found that there was really no story to it, not enough content, too short & meaningless. Would not recommend, even though it was on the free list. Sorry Anne

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and enjoyable, 25 April 2014
Over all nice and enjoyable to read. I'm contemplating getting the full compilation of this enticing book
Thank you JS Scott.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 25 Mar 2014
Very sexual and explicit romantic story, full of lust and sex. Not for the faint hearted reader that's for sure. Thanks