4.0 out of 5 stars HOT AND SEXY SHORT STORY
This is the first in a trilogy of novellas, never having read anything by this author before I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Although this is a very short story, it didn't feel like it. The author managed to pack a lot in this as the opener of the three.
Published 20 months ago by L. Sims

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 16 months ago by Deborah

4.0 out of 5 stars HOT AND SEXY SHORT STORY, 2 Dec 2012
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mine For Tonight: Book One - The Billionaire's Obsession (Kindle Edition)
Kara is a nursing student who waitresses as well to make ends meet. But of late things have been extra tough. Simon is the son of Kara's boss at the restaurant. He has steadily become more obsessed with Kara. He's never actually met or spoken to her before, fearing rejection. But then the opportunity suddenly presents itself, and he grabs it.

I especially liked the way the author racked up the sexual tension between the H/h. The resulting sex scene was hot. But it was what happened after that upset Kara. It's obvious to her that something is not quite right with Simon and Kara is determined to help him. I will be definitely be reading part two. To see what happens next.
By the way Simon has a sexy brother, are we going to meet him?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 16 Jun 2014
For a free read, this was enjoyable. Simon was an interesting character. I look forward to reading about him in the other books which I have just seen are all available as a box set for 77p so that's a good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 April 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I must admit when I downloaded this book I did it because it was free my expectations weren't really that high, to be honest I didn't know if I'd ever get round to reading it then last night I just couldn't decide what to read I was skimming over old books so I checked the reviews on this one which were mostly good so I thought I'd give it a go. It seemed to me it was a book written from a list, almost like a paint by numbers kind of thing, you have rich troubled guy..tick, naive desperate inexperienced girl..tick, he has serious issues from his past..tick. You get the idea now maybe I'm being too hard because most romance books have some of these but it was like reading a cheap version of fifty shades or bared to you, there was nothing new here. I found the way he'd stalked her downright creepy and it ended in such a way that if unlike me you're interested or committed in these characters then you have to buy the next book and so on so unless you want to end up buying the other three books I'd give it a miss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Odette Brown (Glastonbury, Somerset, GB) - See all my reviews
Just a similar book to the famous one. OK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good short story, 9 July 2014
Enjoyed it. I know it was a short story but wish it was just slightly longer! Definitely worth a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Super read

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
excelent

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine for Tonight, 29 Jun 2014
Sometimes Sundays call for something to warm you up and this certainly fits the bill. Although this is only a Novella it is perfectly written and still manages to give you a depth to both the main characters, as well as showing friendship, disloyalty, terror, exhaustion.

Some have complained about the abrupt ending and the fact that it is a cliff hanger. It is no different from reading a sample chapter on Amazon before you buy the book. As The Billionaire's Obsession: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely) is only $1.31/0.77 I will be getting those to continue the story and be happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars books, 31 May 2014
Purchased quickly,but far far too slow and too much swearing!. It required more action and a faster pace. Shame about this,as normally M&B are very good!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome.., 5 May 2014
Absolutely amazing book.. I want more. Such a good.read.u.want more ever time plus some. Hot, wet, great, love must lust