5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light and fits most smartphones
I use an iPhone 4 & 5 and Nexus 4 and all fit comfortably into this. Its not an action device but does hold the phones secure enough when I'm using a mono-pod for filming. It weighs nothing and so can be carried anywhere and because it stands on its own means you can use it from any stable flat surface.
Published 12 months ago by jgriffiths

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite big enough and poor value.
I bought this primarily for the upcoming Galaxy K Zoom but as I don't have that device yet I thought I would try it out on my Galaxy Note 3, after all it states in the description that it will hold phones this size. I was disappointed however that although you can just get the clamp on with difficulty, it's not very stable and certainly not worth risking sliding it it...
Published 2 months ago by J. C. Bates

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars There are some very expensive ways of mounting a phone to a tripod, but this may be all you need., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Joby GripTight Mount for Smartphones (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was looking for a method of mounting my iPhone 5s to a tripod so I could use it for some product reviews I was doing. There are some very expensive cases that allow you to do this, but as I already have a Joby GorillaPod it made sense to look at what they had to offer.

This is a very simple spring mounted grip that holds your phone. Although it is a Joby product it uses a standard mount, so will work with the shoe of any tripod. The phone would come out if knocked hard enough, but for the type of work I do I've never had a problem with it. It will also work with any type of phone, and you may not even have to remove your phone from its case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 July 2014
Simple, small and durable. Does exactly what you expect. Holds your smartphone firmly in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Not bad but smaller than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Small, Light and folds up flat, carry it everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 28 Jun 2014
This little gadget does what it says it will do. It is incredibly simple - a kind of elasticated vice - and works a treat. I thought it was expensive for what it was when it first arrived but you're paying for the technology and invention rather than the component parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Jun 2014
I bought this after reviewing many other similar products, some of which were cheaper. However, you generally get what you pay for and I am very pleased to say that this is a very good gadget. The grip seems to be sturdy and is easy to fix to the phone. I have used it with my Samsung S3 and it fits very well. It also fits onto the various tripods that I have giving me more scope. As with any gadget of this type just make sure that throughout usage it remains firmly in place. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transform your smartphone photography, 21 Jun 2014
J. B. Whycer "Jon Whycer" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
A tiny, light and and simple device that will fix the problem so many experience of holding your smartphone steady for either still or video photography. Holds the phone firmly and can just about be used on its own to hold the phone single handed. When coupled with a Joby Gorillapod (same manufacturer) it becomes a brilliant combination. The standard 1/4 inch thread means it's usable with a wide variety of other camera tripods, clamps and so on. Get one!

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 19 Jun 2014
and i'd buy it again. it's a small plastic, but feels durable enough. rubbered so it doesn't scratch the iPhone

3.0 out of 5 stars Joby Smart phone holder, 15 Jun 2014
John Neale "JFN" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I gave this 3 stars as the clamp dimension would not hold my HTC one mini fitted with a rugged case.

I like Joby products, I have owned a Gorila pod for years, unfortunatley i have no intension to remove the rugged case around my phone so will not use this adapter.

Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 7 Jun 2014
After attaching this device to my tripod it was absolutely fantastic, fits most phone and is nice and stable. Would 100% recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›