5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light and fits most smartphones
I use an iPhone 4 & 5 and Nexus 4 and all fit comfortably into this. Its not an action device but does hold the phones secure enough when I'm using a mono-pod for filming. It weighs nothing and so can be carried anywhere and because it stands on its own means you can use it from any stable flat surface.
Published 9 months ago by jgriffiths

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a couple of months!
After having the Griptight for about 6 months but only using it now and again, I was really annoyed to the fact as I was screwing it onto my tripod the plastic mount housing the tripod thread, snapped in half! and it wasn't even tight on the tripod head!
Published 4 months ago by RhysJC

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light and fits most smartphones, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Joby GripTight Mount for Smartphones (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little thing!, 14 July 2013
G. James (Finland) - See all my reviews
I use this with a Nokia 808 Pureview and it is fantastic! However, I can't give it five stars as when it is fitted around my phone the phone is pointed down ever so slightly. I am not sure if it is just because of the 808's slighted rounded back or not, but when on a tripod I just have to add a small amount of angle correction. It also works very well as a table top stand for the 808 and folds up so small that I often just carry it around in my pocket and fix it to the phone and stand it on a ledge or wall for some long exposure/HDR/self timer shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with iPhone 5S, 24 Nov 2013
Having no experience with camera's or tripods I was a bit worried about buying this and then a random tripod afterwards. However this did just as it said and worked perfectly with the Hama Star 62 Tripod I also bought. The spring loaded grip is easy enough to pull out around the edge of your phone yet strong enough to feel like it won't let the phone fall out. Very reasonable price for a simple but effective product!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 31 Oct 2013
its work with all kind of phones. i use it with nexus4, sony xperia Z1, htc one, nokia 808. lumia 920

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accesorie, but expensive, 3 Oct 2013
It delivers exactly what promised: an assistant for your pictures. And does it well because you dont feel your phone might fall and break into pieces. So, yeah, great tool, I just think it's quite expensive but then again it dependes how much you care about a third person point of view pictures, and I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and very compact, 14 April 2014
This Joby GripTight Mount is very well thought out. It folds flat and is very compact. It works fine with a 4.7 inch smartphone and a 5 inch phone will probably fit too. The grip is tight and holds the smartphone firmly in place.
It's got a standard camera tripod mount so it can be attached to any camera tripod.
Use the Joby GripTight Mount with a Joby Gorillapod. It's an awesome combo for filming with a smartphone or taking better low light photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best smartphone mount out there 😛+ great value!, 14 April 2014
I loved this so much I bought two! Showing this to lots of people and they have bought since! Great value and works really well with my big otter box defender cover on iphone 5. Hubby has otterbox commuter on iPhone 4s and it works great too! Über handy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 April 2014
Wasn't sure how well this was going to grip my sony xperia but needn't have worried...extends plenty far enough & there's no way my mobile's going to slip out of it!...highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking little device!, 2 April 2014
Ian Upton - See all my reviews
I wanted a clamp so I could fit my iPhone to a tripod. But I did not want to have to fiddle around removing cases and whatnot. This device does the business. No hassle. No fiddle. And solid as a rock...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and good quality product, 27 Mar 2014
Bought it for my iPhone 4s (combined with Joby Gorilllapod). Fits perfectly and allows me to place my phone on any tripod. It even stands by itself on a flat surface.
The body is made of aluminum and the clasps are made from durable plastic padded with rubber. The grip is spring action and can feel most smartphones and point-and-shoot cameras.

ARRAY(0xa548b9cc)