5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light and fits most smartphones
I use an iPhone 4 & 5 and Nexus 4 and all fit comfortably into this. Its not an action device but does hold the phones secure enough when I'm using a mono-pod for filming. It weighs nothing and so can be carried anywhere and because it stands on its own means you can use it from any stable flat surface.
Published 12 months ago by jgriffiths

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite big enough and poor value.
Published 2 months ago by J. C. Bates

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light and fits most smartphones, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Joby GripTight Mount for Smartphones (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little thing!, 14 July 2013
G. James (Finland) - See all my reviews
I use this with a Nokia 808 Pureview and it is fantastic! However, I can't give it five stars as when it is fitted around my phone the phone is pointed down ever so slightly. I am not sure if it is just because of the 808's slighted rounded back or not, but when on a tripod I just have to add a small amount of angle correction. It also works very well as a table top stand for the 808 and folds up so small that I often just carry it around in my pocket and fix it to the phone and stand it on a ledge or wall for some long exposure/HDR/self timer shots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite big enough and poor value., 23 May 2014
J. C. Bates (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this primarily for the upcoming Galaxy K Zoom but as I don't have that device yet I thought I would try it out on my Galaxy Note 3, after all it states in the description that it will hold phones this size. I was disappointed however that although you can just get the clamp on with difficulty, it's not very stable and certainly not worth risking sliding it it more than an inch from the edge of the phone. My guess is that this puts a strain on the clamp and will ultimately fail.

I also don't believe you get much for your money. It's basic, it's plastic and it looks a little fragile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with iPhone 5S, 24 Nov 2013
Having no experience with camera's or tripods I was a bit worried about buying this and then a random tripod afterwards. However this did just as it said and worked perfectly with the Hama Star 62 Tripod I also bought. The spring loaded grip is easy enough to pull out around the edge of your phone yet strong enough to feel like it won't let the phone fall out. Very reasonable price for a simple but effective product!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 31 Oct 2013
its work with all kind of phones. i use it with nexus4, sony xperia Z1, htc one, nokia 808. lumia 920

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accesorie, but expensive, 3 Oct 2013
It delivers exactly what promised: an assistant for your pictures. And does it well because you dont feel your phone might fall and break into pieces. So, yeah, great tool, I just think it's quite expensive but then again it dependes how much you care about a third person point of view pictures, and I do.

4.0 out of 5 stars adaptable and compact, 29 April 2013
MrB (MurderMile) - See all my reviews
this is a great little device which future proofs you from the annoyance of
your gizmo being rendered obsolete by minor redesigns of the iphone's
outline.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good investment, 18 July 2014
dave "Davebettuk" (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I like the most about it that it will stay with me throughout all the phones I own, I had a mount for my other phone, but it's only for that model so it was a poor investment after my upgrade. This mount, however, is pretty much universal for all handsets and that's what attracted me most to this product, it's fits very safely and securely and after a few rugged shakes it still stands strong, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy product, 8 July 2014
Very happy with this. The product is lightweight, sturdy and seems to have a strong spring. My LG G2 fits into it easily, without having to remove the protective case, and with another 5mm to spare, should I upgrade my phone to something larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars good iphone 5s mount, 5 July 2014
small, compact, better than cheaper knock offs.

Joby GripTight Mount for Smartphones