5.0 out of 5 stars ONE COOL DOGGIE
Our dog loves this in the car. We place a little towel over it so it's not too slippery for him. He didn't pant once & went to sleep comfortable. Have yet to try it out in the garden but I'm sure he will use it all the same.

Published 6 months ago by Devonshire Dumpling

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
I bought this for a small dog,(it would not be big enough for a large dog.) At first, thought it really good, it was very cool and the dog loved it on the car journey I had bought it for. However, after just one month, it is no longer cold/cool and feel I have wasted my money.
Published 3 months ago by The Housewife

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE COOL DOGGIE, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)

In fact I used it when I had a migraine & the back of my head & neck felt lovely & cool. Worth every penny. I would recommend this especially if your dog over heats quickly.

Comes in its own box so came be put away properly too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
This is the second Chillax Cool Pad purchased so that speaks a lot for the fact that it does the job it is supposed to do. The dog is kept cool and uses the pad every day. Happy dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
This cool mat is perfect. I have it next to my dogs bed so that she can choose to either sleep on the mat or in her warmer bed. She seems to sleep a lot better now she has this option.

4.0 out of 5 stars have found it so useful during the hot summer we have been having, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
My dog won't go near it .... but I do have a very strange dog. Me, on the other hand, have found it so useful during the hot summer we have been having! I suffer from burning feet when I go to bed - I have used this in bed to put underneath my feet and calves and it has really helped me to sleep. I have also used it to lean against on the sofa when the weather is humid and it really cools me down. Forget about cooling your dog, this is a must have for keeping yourself cool!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars chillax cool pad, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
My owner bought this for me as I was so hot and bothered by the hot weather, I love it it cools me down when ever I need to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 29 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied cocker spaniel, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
During the recent hot spell my cocker spaniel could not get comfortable. I decided to give one of these pads a try after reading about them in my Pets At Home VIP Magazine. It helped her so much. Even my son in law found it cooling on his back !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
I recently took my 10 month old puppy tri marle collie to France, the weather was in the high 30's everyday and the mat really helped keep him cool when he was not in his paddling pool. This is one product that actually works!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 23 July 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
The quality of this product is reasonably good, but the cooling qualities are not as good as I expected. The fabric doesn't lend itself to being 'cool'. The size would be more suited to a smaller dog.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, chilled out pets!, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm (Misc.)
This is a great innovation for hot and bothered pets.

Bought this for my two dogs, took a while for them to accept it, but now are quite happy to do so.

I have tiled floors on the ground floor, which are not a problem, but the bedroom is carpeted and this is when it really is good at what it does.

Yes I would recommend this product, but deducted one star as they only make in one size that is suitable for small dogs only (anything bigger than a Border terrier and you would need two)!!

Rosewood Chillax Cool Pad, Medium, 40 x 50 cm