4.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, but hard to fit, until you find the trick !, 11 May 2013
The Fonz (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser Leatherette Earpads for PXC450 Headphones (Electronics)
My original earpads lasted about 2 years, then both split within a couple of weeks of each other, despite my wiping them carefully with tissue (actually toilet) paper at the end of each day of use. So I bought the new earpads - expensive but no real alternative that is any good. I spent 3 hours trying to fit the first one, until I realised it was like fitting a bicycle tyre. You need to start at one side, then (with very good light, and working from the inside, using your finger tips) gradually press the lower part of the pad round behind the flange on the headphones. The second pad only took about 10 minutes. I'm looking forwards to 2 years of trouble-free superb sound from these great headphones !

4.0 out of 5 stars why does it take so long to dispatch the Earpads for PXC450?, 4 April 2013
I ordered another replacement earpads for my Sennheiser headphone PXC 450 from another shop but it works very differently from the original ones.
Therefore, I ordered this genuine replacement from Amazon.co.uk. weeks ago. After charging one pound (for testing the credit card?) nothing happens till now. I am eager to get them ASAP. May you kindly inform why it takes so long to dispatch this items.

Thanks for your kind response in advance.