on 17 April 2013
Came later than expected but they did get back to me to tell me why so I am not worried about that. A good product as they came in nice colours and work really well. Good price for them too! I do recommend this product!
on 2 June 2013
good price for 6 wrist straps! nice colours and nice and sturdy product, arrived on time! only thing that could be better is it they had the official nintendo catch on them but that is only a quibble!
on 7 July 2015
They are excellent quality for the money and well worth the wait to have them delivered. If you have a phone or another appliance that can utilize these I strongly recommend this product as I have only used one of the many and it has lasted me well over 6 months and shows no signs of wear and tear. They are excellent value for money and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wrist strap.
on 15 June 2014
These wrist straps with their sliding adjusters are just what you need to keep hold of usb sticks and other little gadgets. Great for securing step counters to your belt or bag too. Good quality items.
on 21 March 2014
I brought these for my sons ds and they were the best thing Ive brought for this stops him from dropping it and he loves having this on so he can make sure he don't drop it. well worth the money and brilliant for ds, wii remote and any other device with the wee hole for the straps to go through
on 26 January 2014
Good stuff, this: delivery was fast and the items were as described. No reason not to give 5*. The dog ate the last straps and hasn't touched these so perhaps they have the added bonus of not tasting good, but I've not checked this. Mind you, his tastes range to the bizarre so who knows.
on 2 December 2015
Does exactly what it needed to do. I only needed one strap and hadn't realized I was getting 6 altogether (I thought I would get a random colour of the 6). Very pleased with this item.
on 6 March 2014
These are great and look really hard wearing. The colours are bright and will be good for different members of my family so we don't get confused as to who's controller is who's
on 17 March 2014
I could not believe the price of these 6 straps. This product is well worth the money. I have two controls so would not need to purchase any more straps for a very long time.
on 19 November 2013
These are excellent value for money. Got fed up with my grand kids arguing over the wii remotes. Bought these, each grand child has its own colour. Perfect, peace at last.

See one answered question