Size: Standard|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£0.98+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2013
I got this to contain a tiny MP3 player plus headphones, and it does the job perfectly, stops the otherwise inevitable tangling up of wires. Small, light and unobtrusive. Be aware its really small, so check your sizes if your getting it for anything other than just headphones.
on 20 April 2013
I was fed up braking ear phones so this is the ideal solution, neat little pocket inside and also a little carrying strap. Arrived before the due date. Can't fault this item.
on 15 April 2016
Good product for the price. There are rounder ones out there if you are so minded. Personally I like the texture of the case and am happy it gives my earphones a bit of protection and reduces most of the tangling too. I don't really batter the cases much so can't say much about their long term durability. I just know I like them for the price and would not hesitate to recommend - hence buying another one.
on 23 December 2015
Clam shell type item easily absorbing even the longest of "3.5m" headphones.Beware of the "steelie clip" though,not a thoroughbred for secure atachments. That said we did see how tough the actual clam was & only a 18 ton truck mangled it due to it becoming caught in the rear "dual" wheel arrangement.That is pretty hard-core-Credit where credit is due.RESPECT
on 8 October 2013
Ideal for carrying headphones and keeping them tidy. Nice handy size and value for money. Zip is of hardy material.
on 24 February 2016
Not waterproof or incredibly sturdy, but they do the job just and I particularly liked the little mesh pocket inside as I could put earrings/rings it in if they bothered me and not risk getting them lost. I did however get charged for separate deliveries (I ordered two) and received both in the same envelope which I wasn't too impressed about.
on 7 June 2015
Great wee case for protecting my sennheisers. It keeps them from tangling and stops the earbuds coming off in your pocket. I thought it might have been bulky in pocket but it's not. It's a cheap case, but so far mine is doin' just fine, though it doesn't get much abuse. No problem recommending it.
on 15 September 2014
This is an excellent little case for protecting and carrying headphones. The outer case is hard on both sides, so it is fairly robust. When I ordered I was concerned that my headphones, which have quite bulky things that loop around your ears, would not fit into the case, but they do. Perfect.
on 23 January 2016
Didn't receive a carrying strap as in the above picture. The case is fine think a brighter colour would have been preferred by the recipient. It was cheap and fit for purpose and it might just save me having to buy yet another pair of earphones which may have otherwise been trampled on!
on 10 November 2013
It's the right size so I can easily carry it around in a bag, and at the same time fit my earphones in it comfortably. Good protection, and you need to tug on the zip a bit to open it, meaning it won't accidentally open in your bag.