4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it!
Published 11 months ago by Beagle man

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Dandelion. Ingredients not uptodate on listing?
I checked the ingredients before ordering this as my dog is allergic to chicken, duck and dandelion and I take care to avoid these.

As per the above listing stated: "Ingredients
Published 23 months ago by Fiona

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it!, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs 400 g (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
My Beagle will eat anything you give her, however for ethical reasons I only give her food from ethical companies. The only thing that stops me buying this to feed her every day is the price. I found another company called The Natural dog food company that is ethical, human grade meat, organic where possible and it's half the price of Lily's Kitchen. I can see little difference other than price. There are other companies that sell great dog food, I don't want to appear to be advertising a company, please look around is all I'm saying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb 2013
My very fussy lurcher loves the wild campfire stew, (and the very venison dry food).

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Dandelion. Ingredients not uptodate on listing?, 11 Jan 2013
Fiona (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

As per the above listing stated: "Ingredients
Fresh venison meat 40%, fresh pheasant meat 15%, fresh salmon 10%, potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, apples, hemp oil. Botanical herbs: milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehip, golden rod, golden rod, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, and celery seed"

The cans I have recieved have: Ingredients
65% fresh meat: venison 40%, pheasant 15%, salmon 10%, organic potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, organic apples, hemp oil. Botanical herbs: milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehip, golden rod, dandelion root, burdock root, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, and celery seed.

I will be passing them onto friends with dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it dog food?, 13 Mar 2013
My dogs love it. It doesn't smell like dog food. It smells like human food.

I use the canned food in small amounts to mix in with the Lily's kitchen kibble to make it more interesting for my dogs and they absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this, 19 Dec 2012
K. A. Porter - See all my reviews
My staffie really enjoys the wild campfire stew for dogs. The lamb casserole was a bit dry and could have done with more liquid. This one is a better product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Campfire Stew !, 17 Nov 2013
This food is excellent. This particular flavour is brilliant, because it contains very different meat from most dog foods - Pheasant, Venison and Salmon. This is excellent if you have a dog who is allergic to the most common meats, like chicken, beef, etc. This food smells lovely, as do all the Lily's varieties and my dogs love it. There are 7 tinned varieties and they have a different flavour every day of the week, which is so good to be able to do, rather than giving them the same food every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's favourite, 5 Jan 2013
Like the rest of Lily's kitchen range, this product is excellent and the dog loves it. This particular one is her favourite

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks wholesome, 1 Jun 2014
Bookie (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Tins packed and on opening it smells fresh and good. Most importantly, the dogs enjoy it and clean their dishes quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill food, 27 April 2014
Have tried lots of food with my rescue lab and it was really difficult for her to eat her dinners she just walked away or only ate half. Tried Lily's kitchens tinned food and never looked back. She loves all of them!!! Will never change now. Have moved onto the SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE ORDERING for regular monthly deliveries and now buy it even cheaper. Thank you amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars from our Boxer!, 24 April 2014
We get these as a treat for our dog after a long run - mixed with his usual dry food. I would challenge anyone to find a dog that won't love these. No additives or rubbish which is great, and they aren't bulked out with jelly.