4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it!
Published 14 months ago by Beagle man

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Dandelion. Ingredients not uptodate on listing?
I checked the ingredients before ordering this as my dog is allergic to chicken, duck and dandelion and I take care to avoid these.

As per the above listing stated: "Ingredients
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by Fiona

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it!, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs 400 g (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
My Beagle will eat anything you give her, however for ethical reasons I only give her food from ethical companies. The only thing that stops me buying this to feed her every day is the price. I found another company called The Natural dog food company that is ethical, human grade meat, organic where possible and it's half the price of Lily's Kitchen. I can see little difference other than price. There are other companies that sell great dog food, I don't want to appear to be advertising a company, please look around is all I'm saying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Feb. 2013
My very fussy lurcher loves the wild campfire stew, (and the very venison dry food).

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains Dandelion. Ingredients not uptodate on listing?, 11 Jan. 2013
Fiona (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

As per the above listing stated: "Ingredients
Fresh venison meat 40%, fresh pheasant meat 15%, fresh salmon 10%, potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, apples, hemp oil. Botanical herbs: milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehip, golden rod, golden rod, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, and celery seed"

The cans I have recieved have: Ingredients
65% fresh meat: venison 40%, pheasant 15%, salmon 10%, organic potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, organic apples, hemp oil. Botanical herbs: milk thistle, cleavers, nettles, rosehip, golden rod, dandelion root, burdock root, marigold flowers, kelp, aniseed, alfalfa, and celery seed.

I will be passing them onto friends with dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it dog food?, 13 Mar. 2013
My dogs love it. It doesn't smell like dog food. It smells like human food.

I use the canned food in small amounts to mix in with the Lily's kitchen kibble to make it more interesting for my dogs and they absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this, 19 Dec. 2012
K. A. Porter - See all my reviews
My staffie really enjoys the wild campfire stew for dogs. The lamb casserole was a bit dry and could have done with more liquid. This one is a better product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Campfire Stew !, 17 Nov. 2013
This food is excellent. This particular flavour is brilliant, because it contains very different meat from most dog foods - Pheasant, Venison and Salmon. This is excellent if you have a dog who is allergic to the most common meats, like chicken, beef, etc. This food smells lovely, as do all the Lily's varieties and my dogs love it. There are 7 tinned varieties and they have a different flavour every day of the week, which is so good to be able to do, rather than giving them the same food every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's favourite, 5 Jan. 2013
Like the rest of Lily's kitchen range, this product is excellent and the dog loves it. This particular one is her favourite

5.0 out of 5 stars As dog food goes this is the dogs proverbial .... not a good metaphor for this but it's brilliant., 5 Feb. 2015
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I'm going to give this dog food the most back handed complement you can imagine. It's a pain in the proverbial because it's an absolute pig to get out of the can. The meat (no gravy) is packed solid into the tin. You need to dig it out with a fork and it is solid so needs chopping up with the fork edge when you finally do get it out of the can. The dogs ? I can only say thank goodness they can't work a can opened or have opposable thumbs for the fork. THEY LOVE IT. I mean really. I know it's more expensive than other brands but the few pence you save is a false economy. This stuff is packed and not bulked out with yukky looking gravy (if indeed that's what it is) and your pooch will love it. There will be no tentative sniffing once they have had a few cans of this. They'll be mugging you for it as the bowl goes down. I'm going to repeat this review as indeed I have bought a lot of these now in different 'flavours' and they are all equally great

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks wholesome, 1 Jun. 2014
Bookie (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Tins packed and on opening it smells fresh and good. Most importantly, the dogs enjoy it and clean their dishes quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill food, 27 April 2014
Have tried lots of food with my rescue lab and it was really difficult for her to eat her dinners she just walked away or only ate half. Tried Lily's kitchens tinned food and never looked back. She loves all of them!!! Will never change now. Have moved onto the SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE ORDERING for regular monthly deliveries and now buy it even cheaper. Thank you amazon.