Size: 12 kgChange

on 9 August 2014
Fantastic food! !!!! A must for a healthy happy dog. Wish I had discovered this earlier, the reviews for this product on the Internet are brilliant, has good meat content!! And is cheaper from Amazon than anywhere else and delivered FREE!!!!
Gutted was buying purina which is expensive and was slated online! may as well of fed my growing puppy cardboard, don't know how they get away with the comments on their packaging!
This food is great, big bite sizes; had no trouble getting my dog to change brand as this obviously tastes so much BETTER!!!!!!! If you love your dog feed him the best ; I want a healthy dog for as long as possible ! Its the difference like feeding your dog toast instead of best steak! You just wouldn't do it, this is one of the best on the market I've found :) :)
on 15 December 2013
My large Rottweiler loves it, the biscuits are big enough to suit him and it lasts him for around a month, then we alternate what bag he gets next! Saves money with subscribe and save as well, which tends to come just before he runs out - handy!
on 28 October 2013
First time purchased for very greedy Labrador. Still bolting his food even though the kibble is the size of a 10p piece. Don't think he realises he should crunch it. Impressed with food, agreed with his delicate tummy, less wind, bad breath seems to have improved and he also had stiff joints which he has had no sign of since moving to this food. Going to stick with this from now on.
on 24 May 2013
after reading DOG FOOD ANALYSIS reviews i was horrified to read that Beta was scored 1 star-and only as there was not a lower category-so changed to Arden grange which actually has meat in it, my dogs love it, coats improved in one week
on 28 September 2014
After years of trying to find a food that my fussy Weimaraner and sensitive Boxer would eat I finally found it with this product.
They both really enjoy it, we are about three months in now and they still devour it, which is rare. Both their coats are looking healthier too.
This product is well priced which is an added bonus. I can't find fault with it at all.
on 6 December 2014
My Labradors have just moved on from the Arden Grange large breed puppy food and they love this food, too. I didn't need to gradually wean them onto the new food and I've had no tummy upsets or reactions. As usual great quality food. People often remark on how healthy they look and its true they have glossy coats and clear eyes. Full of beans. Highly recommended.
on 28 April 2014
We were very anxious for the bag of food to arrive. Because there isn't much choice in good dogfood here (Madeira) I was very happy to see that I could buy food through Amazon and benefit from the Super Saver Delivery, the only way to make it worth while. Before signing on for a regular shipment of 4 bags a month, we wanted to test it on both our Labradors. They absolutely love it!! The fact that the kibble is larger than average, it actually ment they have to chew this food. At the same time I wanted to put in my subscription, I recieved an e mail from Amazon telling me they no longer offer Super Saver Delivery to Portugal. Poor doggies, they have to go back to what they had before...............
I really don't understand, why not offer a fixed rate if you can't afford to offer the Super Saver Delivery? Among others both Lakeland and M&S do, also for heavy parcels.
on 14 March 2015
I used to get bakers complete but my mate started to have problems with his coat falling out so my vet told me to get this I thought I was going to have a problem getting them to eat it but started straight away they love it no going back to bakers complete now thank you Robert Miller
review image
on 18 July 2013
dogs love it always finish the bowl . I have great dane and a very fussy german shepherd. Keeps their weight just right !
on 27 February 2015
This food is great. Compared to the food we have tried from the pet shops here it beats them all by a mile.

Even though this food is made in the same country as me, and only an hour and a half away, it is far cheaper to purchase it from Amazon.
I buy 2 bags of this a month. I have a 1.5yr old German Shepherd who suffers from skin allergies and can only eat certain items of food. This food has cleared up most of the problems he suffers from. He rarely now bites his skin and his coat looks great.
My other dog is a 7yr old collie x labrador and shes a very picky eater, she loves this food, and looks far healther after eating it for a few months. So noticably better that family and friends have commented on it. She honestly seems like a new dog, her waist is slimmer and her coat is beautiful and shiny.

I have nothing bad to say about this food, it has surpassed all others purchased in shops here including Royal Canin, Select Gold etc.
Most importantly the dogs love it and it seems to be doing them a world of good, they're both happy and healthy and it's a couple of quid cheaper than the premium brands which is great.