5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding
I have a Husky who has Inflammatory Bowel disease and i have literally tried all dried foods known to man and she would eat them once, get violently ill and refuse to touch them ever again.

Published 3 months ago by Beanie Luck Spud

3.0 out of 5 stars Arden grange
Bought after being recommended from my Sister, as her dogs loves them, but they are not for my dog he just wasn't happy with them, but it was worth a try.
Published 5 months ago by julia

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 30 May 2014
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

I saw these literally by chance in my local pets at home as they were on offer and i liked the fact that they claimed they were Hypoallergenic so i though ok ill chance it and try.

Well, for the 1st time in months my little bug is happy, healthy, has firm stools, is so bouncy and full of life, her eyes shine, her coat shines and is so soft.

As an added tip, i also put salmon oil on my dogs dry food, i buy the Healthy Hounds Scottish Salmon oil, brilliant product.

I now buy them from here on subscribe and save and get them in 4 different flavours.

Could not recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition on my dog, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
I have always tried to give my dogs the best food I can afford at the time,when I lost my old staff the condition of my younger boy seemed to drop.He no longer felt he had to eat up or lose out so he lost weight.I did a bit of research on food for Staffys and this product kept coming up so I gave it a go! I'm on the 3rd bag now and although my boy doesn't eat it all in one sitting he will finish his 2 mug fulls by the end of the day.He is at least 2 kg bulkier, he's fit shines and his poo is hard and easy to collect. I won't be changing foods ever again and when the time comes to replace the old man both will be dining on this

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product and great delivery service from Amazon, 1 Mar 2013
M. Mandis (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
When we first got our Border Collie I spent hours searching for the best food we could afford for her. She proved to be quite fussy and prefers to graze on her food through out the day. This product Arden Grange Adult Lamb is the only product we found that she will eat her daily requirement of food. 3 months on and still loves it she still grazes but eats her daily quota every day now. Highly recommend if your dog is proving to be fussy or you are looking for a mid range quality food.

5.0 out of 5 stars great food for my dog, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
this is a great brand of dog feed, I or rather my dog has been on this for 7 years and every time she goes to the vets that is once a year for her m.o.t the vet says how well she looks and healthy, never any problems with her teeth,I have tried other brands of dog food but her coat started to go dull within a couple of weeks, I know this isn't one of the cheapest on the market but its also not one of the most expensive,as far as I can see the feed is worth the price. and she didn't seem as alert,and also had an upset stomach on other feeds even when I introduced it slowly as she is a saluki and loves to run, this is a great feed and keeps her happy and healthy,As she matures in age I will keep to the same brand but maybe put her on the senior feed

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby loves this product, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
Ruby our beautiful irish setter has eaten this product all his life and he is now 11 years old and still goes walks and has a beautiful coat which is admired by many, wouldn't feed anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Food, 12 July 2013
Mr. J. Cook "JAMES COOK" (essex) - See all my reviews
Love it, great for sensitive dogs, tummy and skin.!!! The only problem we have with it, all the dogs have a smelly air about them, or more than likely its my husband , but he's blaming the dogs!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality food, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
I have 2 Dachshunds with sensitive stomachs. They love this food and never have any adverse reactions to it.

In production, Arden Grange do not test on animals, which is an added important bonus for me.

As the food is a quality product, you feed less volume, so of course, have less waste to clear up too!

5.0 out of 5 stars qaulity dog food, 14 April 2014
D. Pickford (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
top quality food for dogs that have trouble with most dry food that give your dog wind and upset tums,this food seems to calm the wind and don't give our dog any trouble.he seems to eat it with out getting fed up with flavour we tried him on chicken flavour and he started with troubled tum and wind.dont get it with the lamb.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference!, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
I've been looking for a food for my lab for a while as since he's gone onto adult food -sorry but have to be icky here- his poo has been pale and very soft. I've tried all the more affordable brands then I saw the TV programe about whats in dog food. I realised I'd basically just been trying the 'junk food' end of the market and did a bit of reading up on the amount of protien in the better brands. Well, as the title says, what a difference! He is a lot better at 'that' end! About half the volume of poo and nice, solid nuggets. He is keen for his dinner now whereas before, his breakfast could still be there, uneaten, hours later. I've found a brand that suits him and I'm happy to pay a bit extra knowing his tummy is happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else is as good as this., 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg (Misc.)
When we first got our rescue Springer Spaniel, we tried IAMS, from the supermarket, as it was what we had been given when we had previously looked after other dogs. However Molly scratched incessantly, got sores on her "elbows" and had breath that would stop you at 20 paces. We did some research and found that it was likely a grain intollerance, and the list of people who recommended Arden Grange as a solution was enormous! Well all those people were correct. I wouldn't say that her breath smells of roses, but certainly an improvement. Can't speak highly enough of this product.

Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg