on 17 January 2013
The watch came very well packaged and fast.
It is a very nice little device for £55, great fun and very useful. It also contains all the specs shown in the description.
Was originally quite apprehensive about ordering something of this price from china but went for it and was glad that I did.

Pros:
* Cheap
* Convenient
* Compact
* Has a good camera
* Good signal (with T-Mobile)
* Torch is very useful (and bright!)

Cons:
* Touch screen not the best (you have to press quite hard sometimes)
* FM radio not very sensitive

My watch also seems to have an old version of the firmware (operating system) compared to some of the others I have seen in reviews (on youtube etc...). Is it upgradeable I wonder???

Overall it is a very good little device. Don't buy it if you are expecting Apple/Samsung class technology but in total I am very happy with this purchase as it is cheap and good fun! If you want a watch to tell the time, buy a normal watch. If you want a watch that tells the time and about 100 other things, buy this product.

Thanks uoften!
on 20 April 2013
I spend a while looking for a phone watch as there are not many out there and the ones that are tend to be quite expensive. Before purchasing you should appreciate it is cheap. It may mimic Apple icons but is like any very basic phone out there.

I bought it to replace my £10 Samsung E1120 Orange Pre-Pay Mobile Phone Including £10 Airtime - Black/Silver I take on holiday as it always falls out of my pocket and as this attached to my arm I should not lose it.

It has a few features more than the Samsung eg. a camera, video recorder, music player, FM radio, GRPS; spare battery; flight mode; auto switch on/off when required. Battery life so far has been quite good.

The downsides for me are the size and weight (quite chunky); no spare stylus (which fits in strap); the plastic flap for USB - bit fiddly to get open; no headphone socket so you have to use the USB headphones provided which are cheap and nasty; screen text really small - I wear glasses and have to squint quite a lot to read.

The manual is a waste of time as the English is so poor but the interface is intuitive so not difficult to learn. Only got stuck with unlock code for phone as lock when not using to stop it getting knocked on clothes). It is not in the manual. Searched on web and SWAP watch code seems to work - 1122. Is is the same as a SWAP watch!?

Overall though it is good value for money as it around the same price as a cheap phone if you can live with all these drawbacks (I can as a second phone).
55 comments|33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2014
I bought this phone/watch to use at work because my main mobile phone is almost tablet sized and as such is too large to carry around in my pocket due to the active or physical nature of my job. I have opted to use it with a miniature Bluetooth headset because the volume isn't very loud in noisy environments. Everything else about the phone is spot on, setup,weight and build quality although it is larger than a standard watch but that's to be expected with a combo device. It accepts any sim probably with the exception of 3 network. All in all I am very pleased with this phone and would recommend it to anyone. If there's anything else you'd like to know about it I will be pleased to answer your questions.
on 6 October 2014
I was hoping that the other negative reviews would be one offs but I was wrong.
First of all the watch did not arrive until 3 weeks after ordering, which once it got here I forgave.
Unfortunately the phone/watch only lasted 3 days! until it broke, It switches on but the screen is unresponsive to touch and when it finally does work it goes mental and starts randomly clicking on things itself!
Before it arrived I already thought even if the quality is poor for the money it costs I wont judge it so harshly, but it really is a poor product and I wish hadn't wasted my money or put a bit more to and bought a phone watch with more positive reviews.
I'm not going to demand my money back purely because I knew from previous reviews that this watch should be avoided.
My recommendation is to avoid this product and buy a better one.....
on 30 November 2013
I've had my watch phone for 5 months now. I use it daily and wouldn't be without it. Yes it's basic and even a little slow. However, if you want to text, make calls and listen to MP3's it brilliant.
on 18 January 2013
ok i must confess, for £26 i wasnt expecting much.

this watch is actually quite good.

top tip. it is recommended to set the language. time and date (later usage really helps).

good points
seems to take any sim card / network
does actually play mp3 songs
camera isnt too bad at all. top resolution is 640 by 480
starts up quickly and phone connects very quickly
battery lasts quite a while
even has bluetooth
volume goes loud enough for hands free phone conversations
never seems to lock up
my 7 year old thinks its the best gadget on the world
people in the street will wonder why your speaking into a watch

bad points
a selection of naff ring tones is not great but you can use your own files
slow usb file transfers
the watchphone has virtually no storage so you HAVE to use an sdcard
for some operations you can only use the stylus
no instructions at all
earphones are physicaly too big for childens ears and not replaceable (due to the usb plug)

a bit of a mixed bag but the overall product isnt half bad and at £26 its a bit of a bargin
on 22 May 2014
When I saw this on Amazon I just had to have it primarily because of the price. I am blown over by how good the phone is given the cost. Everything works better than you would expect. I bought it for a laugh and it's now a permanent thing that I use.
on 25 January 2014
Its a basic phone.
It easy and simple to use.
If your phone is broken its good as a temporary phone...
on 11 January 2015
This bloody very fake I waisted £55 pounds
Absolutly redcules
on 15 January 2014
Very basic and volume not very loud, so hard to hear the person talking on the other end of the phone.