5.0 out of 5 stars open with care and you won't have problems...
The key to these bags is to rip and open them with care. That way you won't have any problems with them. I ordered them because I can't always get them at my supermarket and these are a nice big pack.
Published 11 months ago by The Purple Vampire

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, thin and poor mass production
Published on 28 April 2013 by JaninaLittleWolf

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, thin and poor mass production, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Mason Cash Small Disposable Icing Piping Bags, Set of 50 (Kitchen & Home)
The package arrived intact and on time - the review is not a reflection of the seller but of the product. I had believed Mason Cash to be a solid, dependable household brand name so ordered these bags for a large multi coloured batch of cupcakes that I had to deliver this week - on opening the box, I discovered that the bags have a kind of overlap soldering on the tear off joins. The solder or melting of that solder was sloppy causing the first 12 bags to be unusable as each one tore down the side as I tried to free the bags to unroll them. There was no remedy or clever way of opening these that would save the bags from damage - I won't be buying these again - very disappointed, very poor product as the bags that I have left are thin and easily torn by just putting the piping nozzle in the bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars open with care and you won't have problems..., 17 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars agree with previous review, 22 Feb. 2014
I had read the previous review but purchased anyway.
The design of the product is poor due to the join of bags on the roll. In my roll of 50, I have lost about 20% due to tearing the adjoining bag whilst trying to separate. Even when tearing gently, it is too easy to make a hole given the tiny seam between conjoined bags and flimsy material.
When they tear successfully, I'm happy with the product but would not purchase again due to the wastage.

Mason Cash Small Disposable Icing Piping Bags, Set of 50