on 29 December 2013
this is excellent value for money for a 10 m camera if you have Windows 7 you don't need to install a disc just gets on with it you can also adjust the brightness of the camera which is good and used this camera to look down the cavities in my flat because we have a problem in this was the best way of seeing what's going on in the cavity sorting the problem out is something else but the camera did do very well for under 25 quid is well worth it because the only way you can see what's going on than spending huge amounts of money
on 24 June 2014
What is not clear from the description is that this item is posted from overseas and can take about three weeks to arrive. From previous comments was expecting at least a reasonable image quality. You get what you pay for, the image quality is mediocre at best. If you want good quality images then this is not the one to buy. States focal length, 8 cm to infinity, at about 12 cm if I place my hand in front the picture is all fuzzy. Refresh rate is also very slow.
review image
on 20 February 2014
This was purchased to help out with a very blocked chimney, the led lights were perfect and the images returned were of very good quality, we were able to clear the blockage in the chimney and then fully inspect it for any damage or areas that needed extra cleaning.

All in all an excellent buy and in the long run will save us many many £'s now being able to clean our own chimney,
on 5 August 2014
Although I sent it back, it was only because of an error on my part, which meant that I actually ordered 3 different types of the same product, I can't explain what went wrong, I obviously had some kind of mental crisis. Anyway, of the 3, they were all excellent and as described. A very useful and easy to set-up & use tool that although you may not use every day, but when you need a flexible camera to get into places that no others can, look no further than any of the 3 I ordered. A brilliant piece of kit.
on 22 February 2014
Short focus-distance, poor field of view. I was looking for a chimney inspection camera and this will not do the job. Tried to use it twice on customers chimneys and the results were embarrassing. Didn't know what we were looking at, couldn't actually see the chimney because the focus was too close. Not for anything where you'll need to see even 0.5m ahead or around. The focus on the camera is only about 5 - 8 cm, the field of view about 30 degrees!
on 30 July 2013
I had a blocked drain running under a road. Using this camera with a laptop I was able to see where the blockage was (fixing it was an altogether different matter). Anyway camera worked well.
on 1 January 2014
i am very happy to receive the product that just works. it is not chinese type product that either work partially or just broken or breaks after first usage that used to buy in local shops or through web shops.

i can use it to investigate my ventilation pipes in the house but need something more firm to attach this usb cable in order to put into the pipe.
on 3 June 2016
I am a 73 year old female and found this item very useful, though it was difficult to set it up on one of my computers.
I had moved to a new house and felt sure that there was a lot of wasted space behind one of the plasterboard walls and either side of the dormer French window on the top floor of my three storey house.

I made a small hole in the plasterboard and pushed the camera end through. There was, as expected, unused space but there wasn't enough light to see properly so I made the hole a little bigger and taped a small torch the camera.. What a surprise - the space went from one party wall to the next and about four feet deep. I then made a big opening and that is now storing lots of things that I do not want to part with but needed storage space. The same applies to the dormer area. It is all thanks to this little electronic item..
on 10 May 2014
Camera works on XP when the included software is used, I tried on an android tablet but no luck. Given the price this is good value and is good for almost any difficult to access areas. The long view is a little soft but within a 3ft I found it clear, the leds work well but don't expect to use them for distance work. Don't have any glare issues. I would have given this 5 stars if it had an android app or was even compatible with an android app. I used it on my car and it did the job. Not really a professional bit of kit but adequate for the home DIYer especially at the price.
on 23 March 2014
Very handy piece of kit.
I loaded the mini CD it comes with on to XP professional PC, copied files to a USB stick and downloaded on to a Notebook operating system Windows 7 which was handier for the outside work we need it for.
I Purchase it for looking down a pipe under the property, but was too much water down there and did find it a little hard to use in extreme conditions but will try again in drier weather.
But it did come in handy just recently when my husband had to strip down and rebuild an engine.