4.0 out of 5 stars It’s easy to do so
I read the book in one go. It’s easy to do so. There is a lot of useful information in it, and some really cool tips. For example, how to connect with Supper Connectors was something new for me. And to start with I felt the book deserved a three star rating. Here’s why.

Published 6 months ago by Paul Prifti

2.0 out of 5 stars Unprofessional and puzzling account of LinkedIn "secrets"
Published 1 month ago by K. Hagegård

4.0 out of 5 stars It’s easy to do so, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: LinkedIn Secrets Revealed: 10 Secrets To Unlocking Your Complete Profile on LinkedIn.com (Similar To: LinkedIn Books, LinkedIn Success, LinkedIn Kindle, ... LinkedIn Influence, LinkedIn Careers) (Kindle Edition)

The formatting is not consistent. Several images are not responding, and some features LinkedIn has now removed are still part of the book. Though the author seems to have left them for historical purposes, I’m not sure they’ll serve a purpose. Furthermore, the importance of one's photo seemed to be overrated.

However, I tried the tips described in the book about connecting with real people on Linkedin and it worked. I connected with several people in a short time following those tips. I gave it a four star rating because the book delivered what it promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it works !!!, 23 Jan. 2013
R. Rupall "IT Consultant" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Hi

I would strongly reccommend reading this first before you part with your cash for an expensive 2-300 pounds linkedin consultant to view your profile.

The book is very informative in a clear and concise manner.

The results are pretty impressive.

I downloaded this book as my profile was not doing much for me and I needed tips fast to improve this.

As I was reading the book, after each chapter, I began applying the tips to my profile and hey presto my hits on searches by recruiters immediately went up !!!!

The book is an easy to read and follow guide for the novice user (like me) to getting more out of your professional profile and has improved my networking chances exponentially.

Well worth the price and outstanding value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I'm ready to Rock on LinkedIn.com!, 9 Nov. 2012
I bought this book, as I was not sure what to do next after my LinkedIn profile was 100% complete.

Some of the chapters were a little short, like chapter 1, but the other chapters made up for that like the section on 'Why do I need a photo?' Essentially I found it very easy to read in a little over 2 days.

Considering its the first book by its author Mr P J Gallagher, I look forward to reading his next book - whatever that happens to be.

If you are on LinkedIn.com and are wondering what to do next because you are looking to find your next job, then this is the book for you, I'd recommend you go buy it today!

2.0 out of 5 stars Unprofessional and puzzling account of LinkedIn "secrets", 20 Jun. 2015
It is rare that I take the time to review an item, but in this case I feel inclined to, as this so called book falls embarrassingly short of a professional product. The author seems to be under the impression that using a lot of exclamation marks is a good way to get the message through. It isn’t. Nor is it confidence-inspiring that the author repeatedly refers to his own LinkedIn profile and the services it offers. One example is the section on profile pictures. This unnecessary lengthy section (which could have been condensed to a single sentence – “it’s important to have a professional and friendly profile picture”) stresses, no less than three times that the author’s profile contains high quality photographers, should the reader need to get in touch with one. Another unprofessional and annoying aspect of this book is that some functions are out-dated – the author states this in a footnote - but are still explained. Highly puzzling. Not to denounce this text completely; the book does contain some useful information, the problem is just that it is difficult to follow the instructions. The reader is expected to know how things are done. It may be that some readers do, but then again, some readers don’t and in a “how-to”-book such as this one it seems common practice to include the actual “how-to” part. What I have learned from this book are one or two useful tricks to do with LinkedIn, and to be more wary when purchasing self-published books in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets Revealed Review, 11 Oct. 2012
I have known Patrick for over a decade and for his first book he has captured the essentials that many LinkedIn Consultants charge 100-300 pounds per hour. Very much worth the read if you have a Linkedin Account or if you're thinking of setting up an account.

I particularly liked the last chapter where the author documented steps on what to do and the "secret" to making goals happen (the 3 P's). You should buy the book on that goal secret alone.

Having read this book, I think I'll revist my linkedin profile sometime soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars LinkedIn Secrets Revealed, 31 Dec. 2013
I purchased this book to learn how to make the best use of LinkedIn and to improve my own profile. It has been an excellent read and very informative. The changes I have made to my profile in direct response to this book have been received very positively.
Would I recommend it? Absolutely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets revealed 10 secrets to unlocking your complete profile, 27 Sept. 2012
Informative read for those choosing to use Linked in, like myself knowing about link in, however not understanding the platform and how it works within people services and businesses this book contains easy to understand information for using linked in

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2014
excellent product

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing graphics!, 12 May 2013
Mr. M. Grimwood (UK) - See all my reviews
It would be much more useful if my Kindle or IPad was able to show graphics, otherwise is quite interesting.