on 11 May 2015
Will Mr. Skinny ever be able to eat more than one cornflake for breakfast, a baked bean for lunch and the world's smallest sausage for supper? Thinking the doctor might be able to help him he goes to visit Dr. Plump who brings out all sorts of goodies for a mid morning snack. Guess who eats the most? I'll give you a clue. It isn't Mr. Skinny!

Seeing that his "prescription" hasn't worked, Mr. Plump calls Mr. Greedy to ask if Mr. Skinny can go stay with him for a month. How does that work out? Read the book to find out.

A humourous Mr. Men book that our children love.
on 2 June 2013
One of the BEST Mr Men stories. A wonderful book set in a place called Fatland populated by fat people and fat animals, and the main character of this book, the extremely thin, Mr Skinny. Loved by my entire family. But perhaps not a story for those who themselves are on the large size due to the accurate but rather UN-PC use of the word FAT!
on 12 May 2014
A lovely, enjoyable addition to our daughter's growing collection. Though, she calls him Mr Banana instead of Mr Skinny. ;)
on 20 October 2014
A funny book that tells you not to be too thin or too fat. I liked reading this with my mum!
on 21 March 2016
Item arrived on time and was as described.
on 29 April 2014
Great service-thank you!
on 5 November 2014
Classic
on 12 December 2015
Good
on 6 July 2010
Mr Skinny lives in fatland and visits 'Dr Plump' who has 'podgy fingers' for advice on getting fatter. I am not a PC mad parent and I don't like obesity but I felt uncomfortable reading this to my children. Some things are timeless, but this does not suit a modern day.