5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my make-up & hair check travel needs!!
I haven't yet actually road tested it - just got it out the box today. But from what I can tell its gonna be exactly what i'd hoped.

Published 19 months ago by Mrs. N. J. Green

It's cheap and not that bad altogether but I'm very annoyed by the fact that the stand is also supposed to function as a handle but it can't since it's very weakly attached to the rest of the frame and it can't support the weight of the other pieces.
Published 2 months ago by I.D.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my make-up & hair check travel needs!!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Danielle Folding Travel Mirror True Image 23 x 12cm (Personal Care)

I hate to say it, but maybe I am a bit of a princess when it comes to having a decent mirror, when I know all my other creature comforts will be stripped of me whilst backpacking around. I don't normally bother to comment on purchases but thought it may help all you ladies out there in a similar situation!!
From the picture and description I feared it was gonna be tiny (I didn't quite get the dimensions)...but its not. Its a great size, not too big that's its bulky or impractical, and not too small that its awkward to use. And it doesn't have the horrid 'magnify' mirror. Just a normal mirror.

One potential flaw (untested) is that the hook doesn't fold all the way over - so potential to snap off when squished into a bag - so may need to keep it in the cardboard box it came in (a good snug fit). But I guess if it did it may fail to have a stand so that's pretty important!!!

So folded up - the square mirror bit is 12cmx12cm. The hook/stand adds an extra 8cm length, and the mirror with the sides opened out is about 23cm wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Danille Folding Travel Mirror, 3 Dec 2012
These mirrors are brilliant for travelling they pack flat in your suitcase. I had already got one of these before but not from Amazon and I needed a new one because I wanted one for home and one for holidays. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent produce, 2 Feb 2014
The mirror is cheap, so I expected something 'cheap and nasty' and was a bit hesitant in buying it. Although reading some reviews, it seemed a good buy. It exceeds expectations and is exceptional quality for the price. Just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Travel Mirror for you Kit, 26 Aug 2013
Great size, great price and perfect for traveling. When my sister saw mine, she liked it so much she went and bought herself one too and my sister is definitely not an impulse buyer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling, 14 Feb 2014
Mrs. M. Robertson "AMORFC" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This is a great travel mirror fits flat in your suitcase and is lightweight. The first mirror I received was smashed but replacement sent very quickly. Maybe could be packaged a bit better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for camping, 19 Aug 2014
I used this for a camping trip for 5 days and it was great. Previously I've used compact mirrors or a standing mirror from home, but this was great because it packs up nicely and protects the mirror. My only criticism would be that the stand could be longer or adjustable so that when hanging it from an inside of a tent roof, it's a better height to use. Otherwise it's great both hanging for use or putting away, and also when standing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 27 April 2014
Answers all my travelling needs, fold flat and packs safely,good around vision, so that I can go out knowing that that the back of my hair is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap and not that bad altogether but I'm very annoyed by the fact that ..., 11 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars ( but i dont like it., 5 July 2014
it was smaller than i thought it would be my own fault i should of read the measurements of the size :( but i dont like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 3 July 2014
Good service, and pleased with the mirror

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›