on 5 October 2015
I purchased two of these simply because I had a small fire in my work shop, a polishing mop burst into flames, I don't know how or why but pieces of mop went everywhere (I was polishing some large brass items) It took a while for the mop to slow down but it was still burning fiercely and throwing burning particles everywhere. Very lucky for me I had a very old (30 years) small co2 extinguisher that functioned well. I was shaken but not hurt. I decided there and then that I had been very lucky and should immediately seek a replacement. I now have one in my kitchen and one in my workshop. They are extremely good value for money and offer peace of mind, Please put your own safety first and be as lucky as me!
on 21 June 2013
Brilliant fast service, comes with a small hook to wall hang, by the time you need one it's too late to purchase
on 28 September 2013
Fortunately have not had to use this, but it arrived quickly, seems well made and is sturdy, good price as well. Will update review if I ever have to use it.
on 17 September 2014
Few people buy a Fire Extinguisher unless they have had need of one or its compulsory. Just feel safer having a 2kg one and not a tiny glove box one.
on 11 March 2014
Excellent product and essential fire control equipment for an electrical environment. Substantial product and comes with wall fixings. Very pleased
on 22 July 2013
Looks good. Easy to set up and hang on the wall. I hope I never have to find out if it works.
on 9 February 2015
Very pleased, really reliable company that REALLY CARES ABOUT their customers.After their todays action - I would give them ******+ .
on 14 December 2014
Seems well made and finished so 5 stars on trust - hoping it never gets used but performs if it is!
on 1 February 2014
I've suddenly become fire concious since the arrival or our 2 children and what's more is our flat is on the second floor of a victorian conversion so we have resident's below to consider also.

With that in mind, I've been procuring some defences to either prevent or delay a crisis.

I'm very happy with this as it comes with a proper frost horn (prevents your hand from getting cold when spray is active, or sticking to it) and attachments to fix on the wall.

I had a cheeky little spray also to see what it could do. The blast zone is enough to hit a flaming pan from the other side of my kitchen approximately 1.5 meters away where I've installed it.... Result.
on 20 December 2015
The description says, "with a fitted frost free horn" mine arrived with an unattached horn and no instructions how to connect it. also has a large silver circular cap screwed tightly over what I presume is the outlet for the horn!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse